Masterpiece Prime Transforming Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mr. Ginrai, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Mr. Ginrai

Mr. Ginrai Godmaster

I'm talking about the one that is like a big G1 toy with Roller and the gas pump. I know these are hard to find - but how do I tell when I found one? I remember there was a guy on ebay in Canada selling them quite a while ago. I looked here 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime Trailer - Masterpiece - TFW2005.COM
    but that looks like it is the justitoys box (version that only opens from the back) and then pics of the one I am looking for.

Can anyone help me out on this? I searched and couldn't find a thread on it. Also, I know I shoul dhave bought one of these earlier, but it was a lot of $ at the time because I did not have an MP Prime. Now I have 2 MISB 20th DVD Primes (I like this one better!) that I got for basically nothing and I am looking to open one, get the long stacks, and this trailer for it. I also have a sealed Takara History Hand!

So any tips/info/pics?

Thanks.

2. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Good luck, that thing is impossible to find. It took me over 8 months to find one over a year ago! As far as knowing just ask the seller if it opens/transforms, and comes with roller. The transforming one is longer then the justit toys version, and that is the box it came in, I think justit toys just stole the box design.