Masterpiece Optimus prints for sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Onetruesikorsky, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Onetruesikorsky

Onetruesikorsky Well-Known Member

So I'm really really really strapped for cash and I need some money to pay for my school supplies (art supplies are horrendously expensive) so I'm offering up some pictures for sale. These are all hand made by me, as in I took the picture, I physically developed them (which is actually a lot more difficult than you'd think), and spotted them to ensure they look the best they can be.

Because my scanner is crap and won't scan for me at all, I took a lousy picture in photobooth to show you the pic that I'd be selling, though there are others along with Animated Grimlock, Animated Prowl, Animated Blurr, Animated Jazz, Revoltech Optimus Prime, and Revoltech Starscream that I just don't have with me right now. I can grab some pics of those as well (I'm really fond of the Revoltech pics). If you're interested in a picture for a particular toy, just drop me a line.

I'm selling this print (I can make as many as I want, really) for $8 by itself plus shipping costs. It's on glossy 8 x 10 photo paper with a white border around it. If people are interested, I will also cut and mat (and frame, too, but that's extra) for a total of $18 plus shipping.

Here's the pic in hand:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Grievous419/Photo366.jpg

It looks sweet in real life (I'm extremely proud of this picture), and his Matrix is lit up so it lights up his chest. The background is entirely pitch black, the blue is the reflection from my computer, and the image itself is tack sharp. If you don't believe me ask for a better picture!

If you're interested let me know, please! Any help is really appreciated, and I think both sides benefit from it. <3

Edit: Just to be clear, these prints are /NOT/ cheap imitation prints that are simply copied off of a printer. These are all individually made in a darkroom.

2. Onetruesikorsky

Bump! Come on guys, show some love for Optimus! ;) 

3. Brazilian

Brazilian Well-Known Member

Id like to see pics of the others prints

4. Onetruesikorsky

Here are some that I have on me: I plan on taking more pictures, too, I just need to get more film. My Revoltech Optimus picture isn't currently with me (that one's my favorite, I think), but I have a lot more poses in mind, as well. If anyone has any requests I'll surely take some!

The glare in these pics is from the lights above, they aren't in the real print.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More on the way soon, just need time to make more prints. ;)