Masterpiece Megs snippet, may be bunk!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fort Max, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    There hasn't been much news on this lately so I don't know if this has been mentioned but Amenbo has an interesting comment in their description of the toy,

"TRANSFORMERS Materpiece series. MEGATRON appears in TV animation "TRANSFORMERS" First series. 300mm in the total length (the same size as Masterpiece CONVOY) Transforms into Walther P38 type pistol. Right arm's Fusion canon emits light by LED. Attachment a lot of option parts. ￾œexpected shipping date : late March "

Now this may be nonsense since we've all seen that there is seemingly no place for option parts to go and they may just mean the little weapons he comes with but that doesn't seem to suit the wording.
    It's worth noting that Amenbo is usually pretty accurate with their comments and (I think) they were the first to confirm MP Starscreams face switching gimmick.

That's it really, thought it worth mentioning. ;) 

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Hmmmmmm. Interesting indeed. Without either remoulding or some kind of extra piece there's no way to fit a stock to the design we've seen, so it'll be interesting to see what this means (if anything). Thanks for the heads-up d00d!

3. Ger_Hankey

Ger_Hankey Now hiring evil minions

Most likely the little accessories we saw in the pics already, I'd say. I can't see Takara not bothering to mention if he came with a stock and/or silencer

4. Type-R

Type-R blissed off my chonk!

News Credits:
    It's probably the morningstar, blaster and Kremzeek. I wouldn't get my hopes up that they're referring to the silencer and stock unless I see some pics.

We'll see when the new Japanese hobby magazine issues come in at the end of the month but I doubt that TakaraTomy will be including those 2 accessories.

5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Wrong. A stock that clips around the entire butt of the gun would hold securely, but leave the gun looking 'stock,' as it were.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    ...that'd be the
    then.

7. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    The original P-38 from the Man from U.N.C.L.E. didn't have additional pegs on the handle for the stock either, so it's certainly possible to add a stock that's attached realistically.

8. Such Heroic Nonsense

Such Heroic Nonsense No!

Is there any, ANY hope in hell that those attachment parts are to bulk out the legs?

9. eatwood

eatwood Well-Known Member

i wonder if they will come out a Perfect edition of Megatron like Prime. B/C the bottom of the handle have a slot for the stock. This is the only thing holding me back from ordering.

10. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    The toy did. (well, the MC-13 U.N.C.L.E anyway. I don't remember if the MC-12 did or not) And the P-38 goes back far further than The Man From U.N.C.L.E.