Masterpiece Megatron for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by mykticon, Oct 25, 2008.

1. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello all!
    Up for grabs today is my unplayed with, mint condition (MIB) MP Megatron! He was only used for display on my shelf and never played with and comes with everything including box, insert and instructions. I am open to offers so PM me with them. I can only accept PAYPAL at this time (as it is safer for both sides) and I have been getting screwed as of late.
    Some may ask why I am selling him, but with so many new things coming out soon (including 25th Prime) I have to make cuts where needed for room and for some extra change, LOL. I am not expecting over $100 shipped for him, but please no low-balling. This is an awesome figure to add to anyone's collection!
    This is a first come first served type of deal, sorry no holds. I have held on to too many items only to get dumped at the end. Hope to hear from you all soon!
    Oh, and yes I do ship overseas, you just have to pay Int. Priority Shipping for insurance. Mine is also unmodified...
    This is the only picture I have right now, but I can (and will add some with the box and acces.'s)

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      235 KB
      Views:
  2. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    sunday bump...

3. mykticon