Masterpiece Megatron for Sale in UK

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by vyle, Nov 22, 2010.

1. vyle

vyle New Member

Ebay:
    Hi I'm new to this forum (well I registered in 06 but never posted for some reason :S), and my main reason for joining is because I'm trying to sell my Masterpiece Megatron.

I'm clearing out my collection of Transformers due to having recently moved house and having nowhere to store them.

I usually list items on ebay (my current items for sale can be found here: carmodyjames items - Get great deals on Toys Games items on eBay UK!) but they shut down my MP megatron auction because of it being "replica firearms."

I'd like to sell Megatron and can only really sell within the uk, or perhaps internationally without the box. He's in very good condition as he's never been transformed. Unfortunately, he has developed some rust on his right foot which I guess could easily be cleaned off if you knew what you were doing. Kremzeke is also missing, otherwise, he's completely as new.

Here are some photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm looking to sell him for £87 posted (recorded delivery) in UK - although international postage may vary so contact me for a quote. You can see by my ebay feedback that I'm not a dodgy guy.

If you have any questions, reply here or PM me :D .

2. Ishino

Ishino Classics Enthusiast

News Credits:
    I'd lower your price mate. You can get them brand new for about £90 if you know where to look.

3. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Ditto, I managed to buy/ trade one on here for £60 MIB complete.

4. vyle

vyle New Member

Ebay:
    Really? I was going by the amount of ebay auctions I've seen with him going for £120ish plus £70 postage.

But fair enough, I'll lower it - £87 posted (within UK) :D