Masterpiece in UK for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BigPhill, Aug 21, 2008.

1. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I'm picking things out of my collection that I no longer feel fit in with it, so are looking to sell them on;

Takara USA Edition Starscream £50 - Has been opened, and transformed into Jet and back. No broken parts and has lived in its box since I got it. Its complete as well.

Masterpiece Megatron £50 - Never transformed as I had a shot of someone else’s and couldn't do it. Complete in its box, but has been opened and removed to check it out. Please note this is an un-modified version.

Masterpiece Convoy (Original release)£65 - Complete in box, however it was dropped when it was sent to me, so the box has a "dunt" on it, and the plastic tray inside is cracked. It is complete however and has only been Transformed a couple of times. Its lived in its box for about 98% of the time I've had it.

Pictures can be taken if required, however I won't take Transformed pictures of them.

As these ones are big and heavy, I'll have to send them out from work, so shipping on them will be £6. Please note this is the cost of shipping within the UK. As they're heavy I'd rather not send them outwith the UK, as the Postage prices will be too high.

Payment can be PayPal, Postal Order or Cheque, however if you opt to pay by PayPal I'll need to add a little extra on to cover the fees.

If you're interested in any of them, then please feel free to PM me.

Phill

2. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

pmd

3. punch123

punch123 Member

pmd

4. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I've decided to sell these guys again.

I didn't sell them the last time as I was dealing with a few personal issues, and handling sales was the least of my worries.

The prices have been reduced slightly (and I'm not negotiable), and after having troubles sending stuff through the Royal Mail, I will only send these through my work, and postage will be £6 for 1, 2 or all 3.

Phill

5. pezley

pezley Well-Known Member

Ill take masterpiece convoy depending on damage to the box. any chance of a pic ?