Customs: masterpiece god sigma as a 3 member gladiator voltron?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 4, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

GX-60 Space Emperor God Sigma - Soul Of Chogokin Soul Of Chogokin

figure wise would it be possible to kitbash the masterpiece style god sigma in such a way that the 3 individual robots that form the combiner form would instead be the robots that form the 3 member gladiator voltron instead?

with the combiner form having the head of the gladiator voltron as well

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Not safe for nought to three sad onions

No.

From what little I can even find of "Gladiator Voltron", it doesn't look like it forms nearly in the same way that God Sigma does. Gladiator Voltron seems to have a symertical combination, while God Sigma has two individual robots each form a seperate leg.

Plus, why the HELL would you want to use a Soul of Chogokin for something like this anyway?! These things are loaded with die-cast metal, meaning modification would be very hard, and the price tag is expensive for a reason! Seriously you'd have better luck with a run-of-the-mill Power Rangers Megazord from any of the series than God Sigma.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

way i see it 2 of the 3 robots are sporting the colors of the 3 bot gladiator voltron

nothing a bit of styrene work and some paint and some head swaping couldn't fix over time

4. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    Road Caesar, on the other hand...

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

To answer your question, yes i think it would be possible. but the price of the base figure would be really high. I don't think it matters as much that it doesn't fit the original transformation scheme 100%.

R!