Customs: masterpiece god sigma as a 3 member gladiator voltron?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 4, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

GX-60 Space Emperor God Sigma - Soul Of Chogokin Soul Of Chogokin

figure wise would it be possible to kitbash the masterpiece style god sigma in such a way that the 3 individual robots that form the combiner form would instead be the robots that form the 3 member gladiator voltron instead?

with the combiner form having the head of the gladiator voltron as well

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    No.

From what little I can even find of "Gladiator Voltron", it doesn't look like it forms nearly in the same way that God Sigma does. Gladiator Voltron seems to have a symertical combination, while God Sigma has two individual robots each form a seperate leg.

Plus, why the HELL would you want to use a Soul of Chogokin for something like this anyway?! These things are loaded with die-cast metal, meaning modification would be very hard, and the price tag is expensive for a reason! Seriously you'd have better luck with a run-of-the-mill Power Rangers Megazord from any of the series than God Sigma.

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

way i see it 2 of the 3 robots are sporting the colors of the 3 bot gladiator voltron

nothing a bit of styrene work and some paint and some head swaping couldn't fix over time

4. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    Road Caesar, on the other hand...

5. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

To answer your question, yes i think it would be possible. but the price of the base figure would be really high. I don't think it matters as much that it doesn't fit the original transformation scheme 100%.

R!