2D Artwork: Masterpiece Face-off Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by REDLINE, Apr 6, 2007.

1. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I made a photoshop of MP-01 way back, when I first toyed with Photoshop, basically practicing the program, but also wanting to just make him look badass. Every since, I've wanted there to be a MP Megatron, so that I could give him the same treatment. Well, yesterday my wish came true, and so today I took pictures and went to work. I wanted the Megatron picture to look the same as Primes. Afterwards, I combined the two into a wallpaper. There's two sizes, 1200x900, and 1024x768.

Just click on the Thumbnails to view the full-sized images!!

Just to give you a slightly better look at what it looks like, I have a really scaled down version supplied here, but NOTE: the effects won't look as good in this small version!

[​IMG]

1200x900 ----------------- 1024x768

Attached Files:

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Looks good, but the G&E just looks, I dunno, rather stupid. Maybe it's better to put the entire words in it? Or "Protect / Destroy", as with the movie poster?

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    wha?! no way! i am totally adopting 'g vs e' into my personal lexicon.

i kinda think you did better with ops than megs, but cool nonetheless. kudos!

also, the title is a bit misleading. i was expecting megs and ops to literally face-off, meaning theyd at least be facing each other.

4. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

I think you might have went a little overboard with the photoshopping.

Especially all of that purple highlighting on Meg's legs.

5. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd change Megatron's sword to his mace.

But that's me.

6. REDLINE

News Credits:
    he's had a mace for years, but never an energy sword, so I wanted to give it some love. I know I overdid megs a bit, I stated so in the coolstuff thread where I posted just his picture. I'm with KA, I like my OPs better'n the megs one.

7. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    face-offs are cool, the next step is fart-offs.

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I applaud the effort, but the angles are wrong IMO. To get a better effect you should have Prime's blaster tilted at an angle instead of dead-ahead where you can't really tell where the illumination is coming from. Same with Meg's fusion cannon. Also the poor angle of Meg's sword makes it look like a little snow-cone. Also something weird is going on with the glow around Meg's head, giving the illusion that he has a flat-top hairdo. I agree with KA, having them actually facing each other would of been alot better.

9. REDLINE

News Credits:
    the two pictures were done a year and a half apart. the OP picture actually was originally a panel in one of my old Bad Bots strips, and I got the wildhair to 'shop it like this. Megs I just wanted to have a matching picture of him since he's prime's opposite/equal. I'm not sure what's up with his head, I think its a clash of the glow from the fusion cannon and the lighting from the right.