Masterpiece, CHUG, Combiners, 3rd Party

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Astrotrain52, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    The old thread was getting clogged. Mods, please delete/remove the old thread. Planning on having this one as my sales page from now on.

Astrotrain52 feedback thread.

Important Info, Read Before You Message

Condition: *All items are loose, complete and without instructions unless otherwise noted.* All items are from a home free of smoke, pets, and small children. I do my best to ensure that all figures and their respective parts/accessories arrive to their destination in the same shape as advertised here on this page. I am NOT responsible for any damages, scratches, wear, discoloration, or other deformities that may result from shipping.

Prices: All prices are listed beside the figure and are final (unless a pre-existing discount is listed). All sales are final. Please do not haggle for "deals." These prices are the best that I am able to do.

Holding Items: Generally, I try avoiding holding items since it just becomes a big headache. I can "hold" an item for you. However, items that are not paid for are still subject to inquiry by other customers. If the other customer makes a counter offer, the original buyer will get another chance to make a higher offer.

Trades: I will trade for the following items
    MP-33 Inferno
    MP-35 Grapple
    MP-36 Megatron
    MP-11SW Skywarp

Shipping: Via USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail ONLY. Prices below do not include shipping costs. Shipping rates can be found at Priority Mail | USPS

International Customers: I do not sell to customers without a United States shipping address.

Payment: PayPal only.

Inquiry: Send me a PM with all the figures you want from my list. I don't respond to posts on this thread. All items that are available for sale are listed below. Prices below do not include shipping costs. Refer above to get an idea of shipping prices. Please do not haggle me for deals.

Items Available For Sale - LAST UPDATED ON 4/11/2017

Lego Items
    (all minifigs included, no instructions, no box) - prices semi-negotiable

LEGO Star Wars 75105 Millennium Falcon (Episode VII version) - $120
    LEGO Star Wars 75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - $100
    LEGO STAR WARS 75078 Imperial Troop Transport - $12
    LEGO AVENGERS 76031 The Hulk Buster Smash - $30
    LEGO Superheroes 76018 Hulk Lab Smash - $40
    LEGO Superheros 76017 Captain America vs Hydra - $20
    LEGO Spider-Man 76004 Spider-Cycle Chase - $20
    LEGO Spider-Man 76036 Carnage Sky Attack - $12
    LEGO Spider-Man 76015 Doc Ock Truck Heist - $20

3rd Party
    X-Transbots Apollyon - MAKE AN OFFER (SELDOM USED AT ALL, COMPLETE BUT NO BOX)
    MakeToys Chaos/Paladin - $80

Masterpiece
    Acid Storm (Hasbro) - $60
    Sunstorm (Hasbro) - $60
    Tracks - $55

Energon
    Optimus Prime (missing antennae and missile for gun) - $10
    Megatron (missing missile for tank accessory) - $10

Universe 1.0
    Devastator (RID Landfill Repaint) - $15

Cybertron
    Optimus Prime (Galaxy Force red and black repaint) - $30
    Galaxy Force Vector Prime - $15

Prime
    FE Starscream - $12

Classics/Universe/Generations/RTS/Henkei
    Universe Cyclonus - $10
    Generations Scourge - $8
    RTS Bumblebee - $3
    CW Menasor - $95 shipped (Blackjack, Drag Strip, Offroad, Dead End, Motormaster, Breakdown, Brake-Neck/Wildrider)
    CW Bruticus - $90 (Onslaught, Blast Off, Swindle, Brawl, and Vortex)
    CW Devastator (Full Set) - $125 shipped
    Classics Optimus Prime - $20
    Henkei Megatron - $20

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  2. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    bump

3. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    Bump

4. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    Bump

5. Astrotrain52

Astrotrain52 Banned

News Credits:
    Bump

6. 86mcss

86mcss Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE ENCOUNTER. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.

this person wants to sell you figures but tells you, you have to figure out the shipping cost YOURSELF as per his instructions in his for sale thread. who attempts to sell you something and makes you figure out your own shipping cost? i then ask him for his zip code to figure out the shipping cost and it takes multiple PM's before he finally tells me his zip code and all for nothing. he then tells me he will only ship USPS flat rate box...why did he not just say so from the beginning instead of making me jump through hoops to figure out the shipping cost on my own and asking for his zip code multiple times?

then we agree on a price and i send him the money and he is unhappy because I did not send the money friends and family and he is losing out on 2 dollars. 2 dollars!!!!!! i do not trust this person so i did not send the money friends and family and i am glad i did not.

he then tells me i have to pay him the extra 2 dollars or he will not send the figure. so he is basically holding the figure hostage now because he incurred paypal fee's for using their services. screw paypal right?

i then ask for a refund to end this horrible nightmare of a deal and what does he do? instead of reversing the transaction and refunding me the entire amount of my money he tells me will only send me back what paypal initially sent him. so i only received a partial refund.

that's right i lost money on this deal and received no figure. after telling him this is not ok and I am going to leave him negative feedback. he only then offers to send me the 2 dollars back but I tell its ok and I am not going to squabble over 2 dollars and that i wash my hands of him and no longer want to deal with him.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS PERSON.