Masterpiece Acessories Wishlist

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Xabungle, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Xabungle

Xabungle Well-Known Member

The Masterpiece line consistently sets itself apart through accessories. We've gotten Kremzeek. We've gotten the Dinobot Crown of Leadership. We've gotten Dr. Arkeville. So what would you like to see in a hypothetical Masterpiece release?
    This thread is not for which Masterpieces you want - that's more for the END ALL BE ALL Masterpiece Speculation Thread.

Masterpiece Megatron 2.0
    Makes sense because Takara is releasing a smaller Masterpiece Convoy and Masterpiece Starscream. The original came with some great accessories - the 'morning star'/mace, the energy sword and pistol he uses to kill Optimus in TF:TM, and Kremzeek. Plus his essential fusion cannon. What more could you want?
    How about the sword from the original G1 Takara release? And since he's in a smaller scale, why not include the silencer and stock?

Masterpiece Ultra Magnus
    As the base robot, Magnus is a white Optimus Prime. So it seems natural he'd come with many - if not all - the MP Convoy 2.0 accessories. The Matrix is a must. MP Convoy 2.0 comes with Spike Witwicky; a nice counterpart for Ultra Magnus would be Spike's son Daniel. I'd prefer Daniel in his white jumpsuit, only because I'd want a lot more from an 'exosuit Daniel' than one can realistically expect from an accessory. Also because I already have the SCF PVC exosuit Daniel figure.

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Any extra is great. But they're not necessary. They're actually kinda crappy. The best one has been Hot Rod's Targetmaster.

3. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The stock and silencer for a new MP Megs is a must. I'm still surprised MP-5 didn't come with them.

As for Magnus, each one should come with a bag of busted Magnus parts from the factory QC rejects to reenact the scene where he's blown to bits in the '86 movie.

4. Xabungle

Xabungle Well-Known Member

How about Masterpiece Mini-bots (or more Targetmaster, Headmaster, or Powermaster type partners)?
    The concept art for Masterpiece Huffer is awesome. It's one of the few things I"d consider buying from third party manufacturers. But though Huffer's toy is significantly smaller than Optimus Prime's toy, in fiction Huffer's alt mode and robot mode are still sizable compared to a Nebulan or human.
    There's only one 'bot I can think of about the size of a human. One who'd be perfect as an accessory for Ultra Magnus. That's right:
    Masterpiece Wheelie!!!

Another great accessory for Ultra Magnus which I did not mention is his white rifle, which is rather different than Optimus Prime's laser blaster.

What accessories would you want for a Masterpiece Galvatron or MP Shockwave?