Masterpiece 10 Optimus works with the CMS "MP Roadbuster"

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Victorysabre, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Was looking at my shelves and was suddenly struck by an idea. Sure enough, my "Masterpiece Roadbuster" fits inside Prime's trailer. Also, his nonposable human driver is about the same size as MP-10's Spike figurine. Since he's in an always sitting position, MP Chip Chase I think? In any case, Roadbuster came off the Cybertron Defense Force Display and went onto the Masterpiece Display.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I highly recommend that anyone looking for a Roadbuster pursue this guy. There are other versions that have a more Roadbuster-y head. I just got the cheapest option. Look for CMS Mugen Calibur. Just closely look at any seller's descriptions because all three versions have VERY similar boxes.

2. Ultra BuckNutz

Ultra BuckNutz Sharkticon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Totally unfamiliar with this one, but he looks pretty good. How is the quality (are his joints pretty decent, does he transform well, etc.)? Thanks for the pics.

3. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Quality is very nice in my opinion. He's got a fair amount of diecast which makes him a little heavy so he can't hold too many crazy poses. But his joints are for the most part rather good. Major thing to look out for is the backpack handles. They are rather fragile and one of mine has broken off.

4. Rewind

Rewind Space Hipster

News Credits:
    That looks great! As a huge Mugen Calibur fan (I preordered the toy the second it became available) I feel ashamed that I never noticed how well it fits with MP10.

I also recommend the toy. The hip posability seems limited at first, but you can arrange the mechanism in such a way where he has full movement.