Mastermind Creations Knight Morpher Airborne Squad Awakening Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    That superman shot is sheer brilliance.

Haven't watched the review yet but damn do I enjoy your pics.

3. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Nice pics! I'll *consider* the Starscream version, but I'm not sure I can pul the trigger.

Does anyone else get a Gargoyle vibe from looking at him?

4. RICEMASTER

RICEMASTER Special Agent Doofy

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Those shots are beyond awesome!!! Got me sold on this guy on your pics alone!!! Gonna watch the review now!!!

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Just got to watch the entire review.

PROS:
    1080P FTW. The review looked amazing
    Linear review which is nice
    ENTHUSIASM: WOW do you have it. No one can doubt that you love this figure. I too love the HoS MMC stuff and although I am excited, enthused and finding it extremely hard to wait for these guys to arrive, you've managed to up even my levels of excitement with yours.

CONS:
    Length 28 minutes with no transformation tutorial from alt to bot to alt is way too long for a review.
    You forgot many features and I think it is because of your excitement over the figure. You made no mention of the Automorph gimmick, the Mech Alive gimmick and the landing gear.
    The fact that you are a photographer first shows, I personally believe you spent too much time just getting the guy in o poses. Although knowing some of your background I completely understood way.

ADVICE:
    Take it or leave it but this is production advice. Please stop using negative phrases about yourself and your review. How many boring movies, tv shows, interviews or reviews have you seen? Now, how many went on to mention they were boring? (zero) How many are boring? (more than zero lol)
    I just advize you not to mention "sorry if I am boring you". You may or may not be but once you say it you will trigger the thought in the audience's mind and even if they were not bored they will become bored by the mere mention of it by the reviewer.

I enjoy your reviews and you have come a long way in so little time but I must admit this is probably my least favorite of your reviews. My love for this figure does rival yours though :p 

6. Kuma Style

News Credits:

Thanks guys: Sup - Definitely on the gargoyle things, and Rice, that means a lot coming from you.

Appreciate the input, but that kind of advice is more what I look to the reviewers I admire for. :) 

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  7. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Awwww I see I hurt your pride. Take the advice if you admire me or not. It is not only basic production 101 but basic psychology 101. Sorry my advice is not worthy of you. lol

But since you mentioned reviewer to admire. I have watched many of Peaugh's and Vengalus' reviews (including his hour long building and playing of the Turtle Van) and never have any of these guys mentioned "boring the audience".

8. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    You seem to like to post things and pretend if you hurt or effected others' well-being when you did not in any way, shape or form. As odd as I find it, I have to respect that it's your m.o.. However, that's not really what I come on the board to read and interact with, so pardon me while I cease to converse with you on here anymore. :thumb 

-------------------------------------------------------

Forgot quite a few pics to add before heading to work. Will when I get home.

9. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

Well played sir!

Onto the review, awesome shots!! Almost had me ordering one but I can't pull the trigger on these... great work as always.

10. hardreturn

hardreturn Ian Reid

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    nice review! you managed to make a figure i already loved look better!

11. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't order it. I normally see stuff I want through stuff you're hyped for! LoL

Ha! Thanks, and thanks for the motivation to get this thing!

12. Napalm

Napalm Sins Of The Manfish TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You just made the wait for the general release harder. Excellent photography as ever, and it's great to hear someone so 'into' a figure. Especially when it's something I'm counting down the days to have in hand.

13. FCatCH76

FCatCH76 Autobot

I want to want it... believe me TJ, just can't find a space for it in my collection. Thing is, if you get SS you have to get TC and SW and then you realize you are in for roughly $270.

Your review on Cyclops was great too, but I have yet to bite on that one... if I did I think the seekers would be a definate buy because of having the Primes.

14. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Absolutely man. It'll be worth the wait for sure!

Yea man, I totally hear you. It's weird, I totally thought Cyclops would be a one-off for HoS, but suddenly I had them all.

15. Kalel

Kalel C-Mac

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bad ass photo shoot brother!!! Ill watch the review when I get home :) 

16. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Great review, TJ. Looked brilliant watching it on the big screen through Xbox Live.

I'm very glad I decided to preorder the Starscream version - I had been wavering on it before, but seeing the video really erased any doubts. This is going to be a must have for any Seeker collection!

17. iphdtd

iphdtd The Wolfman's Brother

I have Screecher on order also. I had to settle on one of the three and since Screecher looks to have more paint apps and also comes out first, I settled on that one although I'll probably cave on the other two at some point. I've heard nothing but praise for this figure so far. It bumped up from a "might buy" to a "must have" :) 

18. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    HEy thanks, and I completely agree. I'm not as huge of a Seeker fan as you, but man, i do love it for my own seeker collection.

19. Smashs

Smashs Internet: Pure Truth Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man, you're reviews of these guys make me want the MMC line so bad. I just don't know how much I'd be in to it once I had it in hand.

Great review, again, TJ.

20. Ejack37

Ejack37 Robot in Disguise

News Credits:
    Nice shots TJ! I have yet to open my Awakening version from his box. Do you plan on getting the trio when they come out?