Mastermind Creations KM-03 Knight Morpher Cyclops Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by encline, Nov 23, 2011.

1. EmGo316

EmGo316 Freakin' Geek

News Credits:
  2. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Lol. I love the sound of the rotf Optimus. Can't wait to see the skit at the end of foc shockwave when you get him since he small and thin.

3. Xenomrph

Xenomrph Mr. Fix-it

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I got myself one of these and I love it. However, I've got a problem and I think I might have fooked up. :( 

One of the shin panels wasn't really on very securely - it's the one visible in Peaugh's video review at 10:25 when he says "slide it up like that". It popped off the little post it sits on, and I said "Oh that's an easy fix, I'll superglue it". So I did.

The problem is I superglued it on slightly cockeyed, which wasn't readily apparent in robot mode. The panel looked fine, it was only when I tried to put it back in boat mode that I realized I'd messed up. :(  The panel won't fold down properly for boat mode anymore and I'm not sure what to do. Should I use acetone/nail polish remover to hopefully get the superglue to "release"?

4. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    x1000 this.

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Superglue? I don't know much about the actual plastic used on these versus retail releases, but I'd be hesitant to use something like acetone on them without knowing for sure. Superglue means you're pretty much going to have to live with the error, unless there's a way of releasing it that I'm entirely unaware of.

6. Xenomrph

Xenomrph Mr. Fix-it

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    If it matters, I used basically dollar-store superglue, it's not like it's 2-part epoxy or something insane, haha.