Mastermind Creations KM-01X Knight Morpher Commander (Shattered Glass)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by influence82, Oct 29, 2011.

1. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found the earlier feedback thread after I posted this. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-bomb-toys-exclusive.html?highlight=shattered
    You can still order this on the Cherry Bomb website. The imperfect one for $95 is a bargain. http://shoponline.cherrybombtoys.com/category_s/82.htm
    I received this yesterday and immediately started playing with it.
    Packaging:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Renderform Axe Add-on. The serial number matches number on the train 25/200. Warning! The axe is very sharp and can actually cut human flesh. Please proceed with caution. Safety was probably the last thing on Renderform's mind when they made this. It is pretty sturdy and does not feel likely to break despite being clear plastic. The peg hole is too small though and requires above average force to attach a weapon. The quarter circle pieces are for the left and right hands as adapter wrist pieces.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Out of package:
    [​IMG]
    Tracks clips and visor.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. influence82

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    More Pics

I have never taken so many pics for a review. The toy is pretty good.
    Alt mode. The Clear plastic cab make it look it like it is glowing or accumulating power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot and base mode. The joints are very tight in a good way. It seems strong enough to not break so I amnot worried.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cannon converts to jet pack. Now it is a glowing purple energy based jet pack.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Matrix in open chest. It is removable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For the axe to work you have to replace the fist with the adapter piece and place the axe on top of it. the Adapter piece is useful in holding weapons pointing straight ahead like the lance and shield. It would seem that the peg hole in the adaptor is too small to insert any weapon so I have to do this carefully
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. influence82

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even More Pics

Here are more pictures comparing the other purple Optimus Primes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With weapons
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Matrix chests:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BTS Trailer comparison:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shattered Glass Evil Optimus Prime, in his endless thirst for power, is always searching for new weapons to terrorize and kill his enemies. The twisted engineer Wheeljack develops a new technology called Renderform, where weapons can be using using pure energon. Naturally, Optimus chooses a weapon in the shape of an axe. Along with his TAW-01GS God Sword, it gives him twice the melee attack power.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Having failed earlier in his attempted coup d'etat, the evil Rodimus Prime plans another strike against his former leader. Knowing about Optimus' TAW armor causes him to proceed more carefully. However, Optimus shows his new Renderform axe, clashing against the Shadow Scythe and Blesser blades.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Optimus once again reigns supreme.

Attached Files:

4. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.......

Those pics look great. I can't wait.

5. totally5664

totally5664 Well-Known Member

It's great to see the 3 of them together.

6. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Got mine in yesterday. Overall the best one yet! I had the same problem with my ax. You had to be careful and I actually had to make the hole a little bigger to get the ax to fit. Wonderful addition to my collection.