masterforce metalhawk mib stickers unnapplied up for grabs

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by TFPROMAN, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

well i really hate to part with this" but Bills have to be paid on time and i just really need the cash anyway im sure you all know what this is masterforce metalhawk mib stickers unnapplied everything is excellent no wear on either Toy i have never Transformed either Figure alll paperwork is included character card instruction manual an the clear plastic window that covers both figures is there plus the rifle an sword as well please make me an offer as i dont really have a set price i accept paypal, as one form of payment, personal checks an money orders are fine as well.

Take care

Attached Files:

2. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Feedback?

3. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Pretty. Is this actually complete?

Feedback? Where are you located? Why do "bills", "toy", and "figure" have capital letters?

So many questions...

4. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    What about cash? As in - I come pick it up?

5. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

HI, i am a new member, on here so i have a 0 feedback rating i have a buyer feedback rating on ebay thats excellent, The Toy is totally complete, with all paperwork accesseries etc both Figures are unplayed an all i ever did was remove contents for photos the clear plastic cover is also included that covers up both figures sword rifle all paperwork character card etc if im unable to sell him all just put him up on ebay but i thought some of the collectors members enthusiest on here would like to have a chance at it before he goes on ebay i accept all forms of payment this piece was bought from a seller in Japan a while back. i do not typically sell anything from my personal collection but i just really need the money at this point in time an im not real fond of pretenders in general but this is a great Figure an i actully was not really wanting to sell it but im open to offers.

6. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

stickers are unnapplied as well

7. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

omegaX80 Hi well im honestly not that great with typing an my puncation is a bit on the downside of things i am located in oregon. as far as the bills, around the house go they have to get paid this hurts me to sell this but i just really need to move it all my other perosnal collection will never make it up for sale just this guy for now.

8. Omegax80

News Credits:
    Ok thats fine, but the fact is, you are new here, and offering up a very high value figure.

Link us to your eBay feedback, give us a location or a general idea of where you are shipping from, and some sort of price you want for it. If the price is right, I would buy it myself. But in order to show us something to give us confidence this isn't a scam, you might want to show us your eBay feedback.

9. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

Hi shipping, would be from Gresham oregon well i paid around 750.00 for it so i would be willing to take no less for it then 450.00 plus shipping does that seem like a fair reasonable" price, heres a Link To my ebay feedback rating you can copy an paste the link or just click on it

eBay Feedback Profile for thecollector1981

10. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    3. This is not a discussion forum.
    The Junkion Exchange is not a place for discussion or to post random and negative comments. Any posts of that nature will be removed. You may ask questions about the items for sale/trade, but nothing more.

Keep it to pm's from now on.

11. TFPROMAN

TFPROMAN Banned

ok i will sorry about that

12. fiveironfr3nzy

fiveironfr3nzy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had to post this here because TFPROMAN changed his inbox to not recieved PMs

you did send me your paypal address I'm a little concerned though because on your ebay profile all your feedback is as a buyer.... I was wondering if it is 100% complete with all accessories I don't see the gun or sword in the picture. it looks great but there is just not much feedback on your profile. would you be willing to put it on ebay for a BUY IT NOW and tell me eactly when you do it so I can buy it and we are both protected that way? I live in Charlotte NC for shipping

13. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    TFPROMAN is banned. Do not deal with this member.

14. Omegax80

News Credits:
    Didn't change his inbox, he got banned. He was here under a previous username who got the banhammer for trying to pull a scam.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.