It's been a while since I've done one of these, but with Xovergen Trailerforce and Fansproject's Minerva on their way, I got really excited at the idea of a Masterforce shelf, so I decided I just had to have these two. For Hydra, all I did was go over a bunch of the light blue bits with a red paint pen. Buster was alot more complicated, especially to me who's still pretty amateur at the whole repainting process. He started off as a Universe Treadbolt I'd recieved missing the booster engines. Annoyingly, I only noticed alot of spots where I'd missed applying the paint after taking these pictures. I'd decided to take some liberties with the pallete and layout on Buster, but now I think I should've gone with a dark grey rather than straight black, or atleast paint the inside of the back wings silver rather than outline them in red. It doesn't affect robot mode that much so I don't mind. Here's just a shot with the only other two Masterforce characters I have right now. The Black Zarak was a Scorponok I'd converted with repro parts I'd gotten from Darkov through his eBay page. He says he might list more so keep an eye out. Just one last shot with some other Decepticon Lieutenants. If Fansproject would do Assaulter sized updates of Apeface and Snapdragon, I'd be excited, though I'd be even more beside myself if a 3rd party were to finally announce a Liokaiser, but I digress. I feel my painting skills have improved thanks to this project, and I'll need all the experience I can get if I ever plan to finish my other custom.