Masterforce Episode 2 Audtions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dark Law, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Dark Law

Dark Law Well-Known Member

Now that my computer troubles are a thing of the past, I've finally been able to finish the script for episode 2. So now comes the time for Audtions. Send Auditions to masterforce_ofdp@yahoo.com Deadling is July 29.

Anchorman (two will be chosen and alternated through the series when needed):
    Last night, some ten cadavers were stolen from the Tokyo Medical Center mortuary.
    According to an night watchman, the culprits appeared to be monsters.
    These police sketches show what the culprits might look like.

Rizal, the young hot headed prince of the Karin islands. Becomes the head to Hose Head:
    Oh, this is just great! FIGHT ME COWARD!
    Was it that mean ol’ panther again?
    Survival of the fittest is NOT the law in my jungle!

Keoni, Rizal's elderly caretaker:
    Master Rizal, I have good news!
    Oh… Ow… you little….!
    You MUST take responsibility Rizal, Someday you will be king of the Republic of Karin!
    You must prepare both body and mind if you’re ever going to succeed!

All entries must be submited with Full Name, all files need to be saved as character auditioned for and as a zip or rar file.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Forgive my ignorance, but what's an "rar" file?

You don't accept mp3 or wav files at all?

3. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    a rar file is an archive file, like a zip file. I use Winrar to make my rar files.

4. Dark Law

Dark Law Well-Known Member

We prefer MP3 to Wave, and as Motormaster said, .rar is just another way of archiving files like winzip.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Well, as much as I'd like to participate in this (I could use the resume credit, even for a fan production), my computer is not able to zip files currently, unless you can recommend a download.

I send my voiceover auditions to my agent in MP3 format, which I'm not real fond of because the quality's just not that great and it causes compression issues too. But it's at least functional and serves a purpose, and I'm hoping I'll eventually get some national gigs out of it besides the local stuff.

I just downloaded Audacity to record my auditions--it's at least an improvement over the crappy and complicated software that came with my hardware when I bought it.