Masterforce and Victory questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

I was always wondering, in those two series does the Masterforce and Victory Autobots-Decepticons, do they know the original Autobots and Decepticons from the G1 era like the original Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Ironhide, Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Prowl ect? Exclude Wheeljack and Perceptor cause their seen in Victory. But how about the rest?

Thanks

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Yes. They are all set in the same universe. In Masterforce, you see a message from Chromedome, who is tied to G1 through Headmasters. In Victory, you see Minerva, Wheeljack and Perceptor, and Victory Leo is linked to Ginrai, who is linked to Masterforce, which is linked to Headmasters, which is linked to G1.

3. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

victory leo is lion

4. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    There is no specific mention that MF/V characters personally know older G1 characters outside of the already mentioned Wheeljack/Perceptor/Chromedome part.

I do recall though that they do mention at one point that Ginrai's Transtector was intended to be a new body for Optimus/Convoy (who was dead again in Headmasters even after Return of Optimus Prime). Wasn't said directly in the series, but I do believe it comes up in a clip show or something as an explanation of why it looks so much like Optimus.

If we want to speculate, most of the Masterforce cast likely had little if any contact with the other G1 cast. The *Masters were all lifeless robots until they got human partners/controllers, the Decepticon pretenders were sealed until Devil Z arrived, and the Autobot Pretenders were disguised into society. There's no reason they couldn't have interacted with the other bots once they awoke in '84. Hell, I still don't know why they never found the Ark there given that they'd been on Earth for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Victory's Transformers have no reason to have not met older TF's, but it's never mentioned.

5. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Avatar by Pinpoint

Headmasters is a direct sequal to G1. Chromedome gives the message to the headmaster juniors connectiong it to headmasters. The transtectors gained sentience and appeared in Victory. Ginrai became Victory leo.