Master Made SDT-08 Demolisher Full Set

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Sep 29, 2017.

1. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    No interest in the upscaled os ko of gravity builder for $150? I only ask because I too find the MM SD citibots a solution for my mp collection problems, but I think I could do a big devy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ [email protected]

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I think it's probably a long way out... Will post expected release info once I have it. But don't expect anything soon.

Nah. They will likely do the statue pack thing. They've been doing it from the beginning, why stop now.

Most ppl buy this for the SD aspect so to change it and make it small scaled big bots would be kind of silly now...

I love the mm stuff but I don't know ow how they'll do with actual individually transformable bots. Ambitious for sure but I think I'll be pretty tough for them. They make great quality stuff but I think this is a pretty different thing they are gonna try and do.

I'd be ok with just a big hulking SD devastator and maybe 6 individuals non transforming Constructicons bots in their SD style or maybe available for purchase separately.

If their scorponok pricing is any indication, get ready to dig waaaaay deep into the wallet for this bad boy...

• Like Like x 1
  3. foxracing

foxracing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Definitely not as soon as their Fort Max!
    Master Made SD-05 Odin Fortress (sd Fortress Maximus)

But they’ve been awfully quiet since the Fort Max and Devastator reveal in September last year.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yvk2000

yvk2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly believe they're going to put all their best into these. But at the same time, I am not sure whether this is any indication that they're set on doing more combiners; it's more likely that this is meant as the adversary of Apollo (like Rex is for Titan and Odin for Scorpion). So how much RD they're going to put into combiner engineering at this scale, I don't know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chainlink

Chainlink No real than you are

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    If I recall, that's just how MM is. Reveal the thing and then radio silence until the piece is further along. Just have to be patient.

Anywho, I still plan on getting this guy, but I doubt I'll be getting any more Combiners if they continue with them. Once I have Devy and Fort Max, I'll have three 'Bots and their three 'Con rivals. Love Master Made's products, but I can't afford to go too deep into their product lineup.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I hope so, although I REALLY want to see a Unicron/Primus from them at some point. If their thing is big bots then why not the biggest? :D 

"For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little wallet..... But now, you shall witness, IT'S DISMEMBERMENT!!"

-Master Made

• Like Like x 5
  7. Chainlink

Chainlink No real than you are

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Okay. Now that would be something I'd buy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

For Devy, I need to wait and see what FT's has up their sleeve. I still miss the MT GG I sold because it wasn't MP scale. If someone OS'd MT GG, I would seriously consider.

• Like Like x 2
  9. yvk2000

yvk2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I have been thinking of where MM could go next. To be honest I highely doubt Unicron is (even remotely) a possibility. If however they do continue with the citybots they might be venturing into Masterforce (with Overlord being the obvious one). In this scenario we would also - finally - see MM dibbing into repaints (Grand Maximus & Black Zarak). I would be in for that (don't see them doing Ginrai though).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Bezuul

Bezuul Well-Known Member

Why wouldn’t they do Unicron? They’re the perfect company of any to do him right now unless he becomes the Hasbro Kickstarter project.

• Like Like x 1
  11. calubin175

calubin175 Well-Known Member

I read that their Devastator is 30cm, which dwarfs all of their citybots. Therefore each indivual bot could be 12 to 15cm tall.

They better do Superion, Overlord, God Ginrai the Daiatlas trio and the Star Convoy trio.

Speaking of Mastermade, I spotted this unreleased Jetfire looking minifig that is taller than the rest. I guess they might have planned for it to be bundled with the statue kits but maybe a box set of trading figures would be better.

downloadfile-333.jpeg

Similar to Diaclone, they may have 1-2 major releases once a year and then covered by some minor stop-gap releases with minifigs.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bnz Toy

Bnz Toy 3P Combiner

Oh that JF looks pretty cool!

• Like Like x 1
  13. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Cultus Volcanicus

News Credits:
    I guess I gotta pump the brakes on MFT’s Hercules.

And, I wasn’t worried that Hook had been relegated to partsforming, but Long Haul seemed so, until I saw Cheem’s post on the second page. There it seems pretty clear that his calves are Devy’s thighs.

Still, budgeting Tryps is a bigger priority for me, but, if nothing else, I am quite tantalized by the possibility of a MasterMade Bruticus. That’d probably be better than contemplating where I’d put Jinbaotron.

Though, if I might whisper of a dream, maybe Iron Factory will have competition from MasterMade in rescuing Volcanicus, Megatronia, and Victorian :p 

14. deaculpa

deaculpa Stand Alone Complex

News Credits:
    Hadn’t seen this photo, is that a diaclone metroplex? I assume they made some mold tweeks enough to warrant a new prototype, which I respect.

15. foxracing

foxracing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It’s their Metroplex with the statue addons. Prolly harder to identify due to lack of colours.

• Like Like x 1
  16. andy763092

andy763092 Member

It has been one year since their Devastator was first revealed.
    Is there anyone still waiting for this guy?

I just got the information that Master Made will join this year's CICF, which will be opened on Oct 1st, 2018.
    Hope we could get some more details then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think it "dwarfs" them. In this picture we can see Devastator and Fort Max near each other. Not an exact comparison but it looks very similar to me.

[​IMG]

You definitely aren't alone. Their Fort Max just came out in the last week or two so it makes sense they focused on getting it out the door. Now they have time for what is next though.

• Like Like x 3
  18. crazee928

crazee928 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so glad someone else decided to revive this thread lol. this is my next most anticipated figure, and i haven’t been buying much as of late...

• Like Like x 3
  19. ReximusPrimal07

ReximusPrimal07 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is only one way to describe this
    Blumbly
    Thank you Thew

• Like Like x 1
  20. robh

robh Decepticon

This will break my s1-s3 MP rule, and I’m totally ok with that!

• Like Like x 1