Master Collectors Nova Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by sixshotninja, Nov 30, 2010.

1. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Does anybody know what happened to these guys:

Mastercollectables.com

I narrowly missed (lucky!) ordering a custom Nova prime from them earlier on this year and to be honest after seeing the production pics etc I really wanted one and was keen to see the progress of their first painted patch but everything seemed to have grounded to a halt since July.

Does anybody know what happened and did the guys who ordered a Nova prime ended up getting one in the end?

2. darkwingduck13

darkwingduck13 Caped Crusader

I'm guessing since they say they sold out on the page, and since this has been up since yesterday with no replies...it's a good indication that no one got their figure, and thus no one wants to talk about it or be reminded that the Mastercollectables guys have bailed? Maybe they're active on a forum somewhere, but July to December with no update on their site is a long time to go.

3. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

shame... I feel sorry for the guys who shelled out the $.
    Regards to M.C. selling out of the first batch, in fairness they did say they were only going to be doing a handful of the pre-painted and complete nova commanders because of the amount of work involved producing them by hand.
    But I think you're right I'm pretty sure the buyers never got what they paid for and it was all looking so promising until they stopped updating.