Master Collector

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TFFan2005, Sep 12, 2006.

1. TFFan2005

TFFan2005 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about signing up but what is a master collector? Is it a toy? And if so we get 12 for 40 bucks?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I have no idea. It sounds interesting, expensive, but interesting. If you could post a link to what you're talking about, it would help me understand what you're talking about. I don't know if you're talking abacout the Transformers Club or what. Peace out.

3. TFFan2005

http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=benefits
    yes I am

says on this page for 40$ you get 12 mater collectors

THIRD CLASS MAIL TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB $40.00 per year for 12 issues (Includes 12 Master Collectors
    And 6 newsletters coming in Feb., April, June, August, Oct., Dec.)

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

LOL. Master Collector isn't a toy, it's a newsprint classified ad. They're sent every month, but stapled within the center is the Transformers Club newsletter every other month. Six issues of the magazine, twelve issues of the ads for one year.

5. TFFan2005

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh well I'll keep my money and just use this site as my newsletter...............lol

Thank you for the info

thread closed

6. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe the answer you are looking for is Master Collector is the monthly magazine that comes with a Transformers Collectors Club membership. It basically is just a 30ish page news letter of classified ads for toys. Included with the Transformers collectors club membership also comes a bi-monthly Transformers comic/magazine shipped with the Master Collector issue. The free toy you are wondering about is one piece of an Energon type combiner that a story is being developed around in the bi-monthly comic. Members get the free toy if they are enrolled in the TFCC around the end of February or beginning of March IIRC.

If you do decide to join I suggest buying one of the past two combiners. A years membership is included in the price as well as you should get next years for free with the membership.