Customs: Master Chief Transformer Idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. I got this idea while looking at the Movie Deluxe Landmine toy, and decided to do a digibash of it. I personally think that it fits him well. Once Landmine comes out, I might get ahold of a Master Chief figure and do this custom. C&C are welcome. Thanks for looking.

Master Chief bot-mod:
    [​IMG]

2. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

hmmm, i think he should have a more "intimidating" robot and alt mode.

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I like it but just dont see those universes meshing

4. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

it would if he turned into a warthog

5. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

That'd be awesome if you could reshell it as a warthog!! I'd buy that over any lame star wars transformer any day!!!

6. DisThunder

DisThunder Just got here.

News Credits:
    Now you've gone and done it. I'd totally go for that.

7. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think you should make a poll of all the ideas you've said you're going to do one day, and the C&K Forum should vote on them.

Then you'd have to make the winning selection, and you wouldn't be allowed to post any more ideas until it was done.

8. NinjaBotX524

NinjaBotX524 Member

i like it.. those buggies from the movie have a serious warthog vibe.. id give bashing it a try whenever i find a landmine

9. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Man I hate halo................... MGS all the way. I guess its a nice digi just change the head =)

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Great, now I need to pick up TWO landmines so I can do this as well >_<

11. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Raven, dude I thought on the exactly the same thing. Weird, anyways I thought it would be interesting to see it in fruition. But anyways its awesome.

12. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

i think maybe movie rachet might make a good master chief. maybe alittle modern earth mode. it's just the master chief is supposed to be so bad ass, he just looks alittle skinny like that to me.

13. nightboomfer

nightboomfer Señor Member

I was gonna do that anyway, to reenact the convoy scene at the end

14. CoffeyESP

CoffeyESP New Member

The buggy that landmine is, isn't in the film. The TF movie figure thats the same as the buggies your on about from the film is Hard Top. He's part of the scout range.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'd hate to have to correct a new member like this, but, you are wrong. Landmine is based off of the buggys in the movie, while Hardtop isn't. In fac, the Hardtop mould is from the Cybertron line, and was repainted for the Movie line to help fill in the Scout size class, and also help fill up the line. As for the people who seem to have a problem with me coming up with more ideas that I have money to actually put into motion, what is your problem? I'm not going to explain myself to you, as it's not worth my time, when you're not going to actually pay attention to what I post. Sorry if that sounds angry, I just don't see why people have a problem with me coming up with ideas (I'll edit my post if the mods want me to, I'd rather not get another infraction because of trying to defend myself). Also, and this is just out of curiosity, why would someone who hates Halo, post in a thread dealing with Master Chief? Back on topic, I personally think the mold fits him (aka I'd be happy with it if I were to do this kitbash :thumb ).

16. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Good idea. It would sure cut down on the "I have a new idea" threads that raven makes daily. Can we get them all merged?

I'd love to see at least one of these ideas finally get made, as this one is actually not a bad idea with a little reshelling.

17. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow I am really feeling the love for Raven. I think that would be an awesome bash and I for one like to read your posts because they always have nice fresh ideas to get me thinking. I kind of agree with LiquiD a ratchet would look pretty tough and would feel a little more like he should be master chief. But what the hell do I know!

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That's kinda an insult to Halo. Nah, just jerkin', but I don't think the two work. Halo is 7 kinds of badass, while Transformers are awesome, are only about 6 1/2.

Master Cheif doesn't need to transform, all he needs is a gun.

19. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

make it that APC movie figure may look better and suit him more

20. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

While Master Chief is totally badass incarnate, he's not that big or bulky or hulking at all. In fact he's pretty much a normal sized person in a full body armor suit. As such, I say that alt mode and bot are perfect for him as he doesn't need size or bulk to kick ass and blow stuff up, all he needs is himself. Infact that's *why* he's so badass, all he needs is his own wit and guts and he can take out anything.

As for Landmine, one of my biggest problems with him is his head, with his lil claws coming in second. The MC head looks *awesome* on him, and with a bit more normal hands he's be perfect. If you do this kitbash you'll have to share exactly what you did cause I'm sure there's many people here who would love to do the same. If not I'll have to hunt down a Spartan head of my own to fit onto Landmine cause this is a great idea.

p.s. Though it doesn't bother me how many digibash idea threads you start, maybe it would be more orginized if you made one big digibash thread with all your ideas. But again, either way you chose it doesn't bother me in the least.