Massive Transformers invasion.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotJazz4, Jul 6, 2009.

1. AutobotJazz4

AutobotJazz4 Care to rock this board?

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

On the 23rd of June, the pre-viewing of the Transformers Movie, "Revenge of the Fallen", was shown in several Cinema's in the Netherlands, including the IMAX version at the Pathé Cinema at the Amsterdam Arena. Since then a enormous ammount of Transformers, of all generations, have been sighted in many toy stores.

One of the biggest toy stores in the Netherlands, ToysXL has been stacking it shelfs with not only toys of the recently released movie, but also a huge amount of Transformers Animated toys, The previous Transformers Movie and in some places even Transformers Armada, Energon and Universe have been sighted all of a sudden.

An big eyecatcher is the stacked boxes of the Optimus Prime Voice Changer helmets. When the 2007 Movie was released, these helmets couldn't be found anywhere. Now after R.O.T.F., these are being shipped in by at least 30 pieces per store.

[​IMG]

Several Franchice Stores have also been ordering in advance. Skids, Chromia and Wheelie have been seen at Intertoys in Haarlem and Leiden.

Some fans, who've been quit excited about this, have been calling this phenomenon... "The Invasion of the Transformers". This with a big smile on their face.

2. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yea! holland ftw! already found skids/chromia and wheelie. (didnt bought him but will be) in the intertoys in gronigen. *note: i spotted them first :D 

now we only have to wait for leader jetfire and voyager the fallen.

the toysxl in groningen has tons and tons of the 2007 movie helmet. and it has the petter cullen voice! so thats great! alot of animated. not much rotf. and no universe. :( 

great days for the dutch transformers fans here in holland :) 

3. AutobotJazz4

News Credits:
    I've already made a reservation for Skids and Wheelie, but I haven't seen Chromia yet. A collegue of mine told me he's also seen Arcee as well... but if I'm right... that should be wave 3... and we are still in wave 1 as far as I know.

4. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

What Universe figures could be found in Holand? I'm interested in buying a few.

5. AutobotJazz4

News Credits:
    Well... so far I've found Ironhide, Silverstreak (Better known as Bluestreak) Sideswipe, Galvatron and AcidStorm. I've also got Jetfire, Mirage and Ramjet, but, although the Universe series also has got these molds, these 3 came in a package with the name "Transformers Robot's in Disguise".

6. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Sounds like you guys have a nice selection. At my Wal Mart all you find is wave 1 and 2 of ROTF.

7. AutobotJazz4

News Credits:
    Maybe this sudden TFI (TransFormers Invasion) is thanks to the recently held Convention in the Netherlands. Who can tell.