Massive Sentai Haul w/ Mini-Reviews

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Paladin, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    My wallet is in ICU, my room is filled to the brim, but I have at last completed my SentaiRanger collection! Took me three whole deliveries just to get it all here and it was WAAAY worth it.

Here's what I got:

Pyramidas-A giant transforming pyramid. Very, very cool.
    Red Dragon Thunderzord-One of my old-time favorites.
    Thunderzord Assault Team-Creates armor for the Red Dragon. Tricky to work with, but fun!
    Tor the Shuttlezord-A big-@$$ turtle with frickin' laser beams attached to its shells!
    Red Battlezord-A stand-alone robot with battery-powered punching action.
    Super Zeo Megazord-Features individual zords made out of colorful, differently shaped blocks. I'm not kidding.
    White Tigerzord-Another old favorite, perhaps moreso than Red Dragon.
    Ninja Mega Falconzord-Remember these from the first movie? No? Well, your loss!
    Shogun Megazord (w/ WHITE arm!)- I feel extremely lucky to have gotten the Japanese version, since the American one had one arm painted PINK to keep in check with their "formula."
    Zeo Megazord-Unusual combo of tanks and mythic beasts.
    Warrior Wheel-A very cool robot. He can roll along a flat surface and when he stops-and hits two switches on his back- he transforms automatically!
    Turbo Megazord-Five combining cars. Good zord from a bad series.
    Rescue Megazord-Probably the best of all. This one has Zords that transform into individual Robot Modes!
    Artillatron-Giant Carrier vehicle whose arms become weapons for the smaller Megazords.
    RoboRacer-Cool little transforming police car with extra weapons.
    Zenith-A transforming mechanical shark.
    QRex-This one is a remote-controlled transforming dinosaur. Haven't tested it yet because I dont have enough batteries.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go look for change in my couch.

2. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    badass... alot of the ones you picked up I had as a kid and they are awesome! Congrats!

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    Nice haul! I still need the bases from Maskman & CarRanger as well as Jet Garuda to be complete...and my SOC Battle Fever J should be coming any time now :)