Massachusetts Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Lance Halberd, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    Jack and shit are still being sold at the Walmarts in Hudson, Luneburg, Warwick, RI and North Kingstown RI as of Saturday. Target in Marlboro has nothing new either.

2. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    The K-Mart in Saugus has one Mirage and several Crystal Widow vs. Oil Slick sets.

The Saugus Target no longer has shelf tags for Alternators, or any Alternators on said shelf.

The Danvers Wal*Mart has five Sideswipes and one Silverstreak. Looks like I missed Hound by a few days. Goddamnit.

3. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    Checked the Kmart in Fitchburg last night. They had
    1 smokescreen
    1 sideswipe
    2 silverstreaks
    1 hound (I picked this one up)

I have a feeling there was a deadend around somewhere but I couldn't find it. they place looked a little messy. Might also want to check the walmart in Hudson as they were re-doing their toy department last week. I'm not sure if its done yet or not but they had next to no stock of transformers so I assume they will get a ton in soon.

4. tomdom69

tomdom69 Well-Known Member

don't spam here again, consider this your first and last warning!

5. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The Wal-Mart in North Attleboro had, well, every Alternator released so far... now they just have 1 Hound, 1 Silverstreak, Sideys and Smokeys. (I grabbed the Dead End and a Hound.)

- L -

6. DanLyons

DanLyons Vintage Lurker

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    They're out of the new ones now, I grabbed the last (slightly crunched) Silverstreak this morning. Thanks for the Tip! Now all I need is the Walpole Wal*Mart to get a shipment.

7. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I talked to Jason, the assistant manager....he said mid to late Sept. 'till the new toys come in in Hudson. :cry  Looks like I will be venturing out further...

8. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    There's a walmart in northbourgh and in lunenburg. The one in Lunenburg is decent. If anyone's up for a ride down to southern RI, the walmart in North Kingstown has the new wave of alternators too.

9. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On Tues. (8/24) Wal-Mart in Tewksbury hade about 5 or 6 Alt. Silverstreaks, looks like I missed Hound. Except for the resetting of the toys, nothing else worth noting. Also the K-Mart in Tewksbury had the Crystal Widow vs Oil Slick set, about 4, and nothing else new. K-Mart also re-organized there toy department as well.

The North Reading Wal-Mart is still in the process of resetting everything and has 2 Omega Supremes. The Universe Megas are marked down to $15 and there is a s**tload of Landmine, Scorponok overstocks.

10. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I just returned from the TRU in North Dartmouth and was happy to find 3 of the new Powerlinx Prime and Megatron two packs on the shelves. Suffice to say, there are now 2 left. And if anybody is looking for this TRU that isn't in the immediate area, for some reason the TRU online store locator lists the North Dartmouth store as being in New Bedford.

11. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry this is a little late but I finally found Alt Hound in the Peabody/Danvers Wal-Mart. Only one there, but two Silverstreaks were left. That was on 28-Aug.

Also on 28-Aug. the Target in Danvers had a single Nemisis Primeas which I picked up. I really had no urge to buy this prior to the bio being posted but with the shortage of new stuff out and the bio I decided to get it anyway.

Woburn Target had two Fireflights and Nemisis Strika each on 29-Aug, both still there when I left.

12. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Well, I was just at the Swansea TRU, and they had at least two of the new Energon Optimus/Megatron 2-packs. Also, the Wal-Mart in Swansea had one Nemesis Strika left, and an Omega Supreme in the new Powerlink Battles packaging (although the box looked like it was sat on by Big Convoy in mammoth form). Finally, over the weekend I was able to procure a U. Nemesis Prime from the Target in Seekonk. The toy was not on the shelves, and I had to ask for someone to get him (actually, an employee there offered to check out back for me :thumb : )...ran into some trouble with a manager (thought that the item couldn't be pulled, but was apparently mistaken). Just thought I'd relay this tale, if anyone else wants to test their luck.

13. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not much but figured I would relay this on.
    Stopped by the Target in Woburn yesterday where I saw the several Energon basics in the new Powerlinx Battles Packing. No Doom-Lock or Command Ravage though.

14. DarkStar

DarkStar Well-Known Member

as of 9/7/04:
    Danvers Walmart: Same old shit
    Salem Target: Same Shit, different packaging, plus one Omega Supreme. yippie.
    Salem Walmart: practically nothing, except an E-Mirage, other than that, nothing new.

15. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally found Bulkhead in the Chelmsford Wal-Mart. Other than that nothing new there.

Sorry for this next post being a bit late but I had no internet access for the past week (9/8), but spotted Shockblast and Cliffjumper in the North Reading Wal-Mart along with an Alt. Hound. Both were still there when I left.

16. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    End of last week I was the Kmart in somerville and they had 1 Dead End, and 2 Hounds. The packages where kinda beat but the toys looked good. Might still be there.

17. grimlock321

grimlock321 smashin' bashin' bot

k-mart in springfield had shockblast, cliffjumper and mirage. if you hurry you might still find mirage. (goes back to transforming cj and sb.)

18. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

target in framingham today didn't have much, although I saw some powerlinx battles basics. on the way out of the store, an employee asked if he could help me find anything, so I asked if he could check for any of the deluxes. sharkticon and downshift are now mine, and I left towline and energon hot shot there for someone else!

19. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Ah, forgot to post this yesterday... as of 9/19 Wal-Mart in Seekonk, MA had 3 Alt Hounds and 2 Alt Silverstreaks...

- L -

20. Zuke

Zuke Awake and Asleep

Hi i am new to this sightsings thread. I didn't know TFW had one.... :rolleyes2 

Anyway
    Super Walmart in Raynham/Taunton (off Rt 24)
    1 Sharkicon
    1 Energon Hot shot
    1 Towline
    1 Downshift
    1 Slugslinger

Enjoy!! :thumb :