Massachusetts Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Lance Halberd, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    The only time I saw Alt. Silverstreak was two weeks ago on 6/23. The Danvers Wal*Mart had one (that I saw), and I bought it. Haven't seen hide nor hair of Silverstreak in any of the Saugus, Salem, Danvers, or Peabody Wal*Marts, Targets, or TRU's since then.

Aparently the North Reading Wal*Mart got the motherload of Silverstreaks and Hounds in that week, but I've never gotten around to seeing if they still have any.

Ironhide is a different story. Those stores could give away a free Ironhide with purchase of anything, and they still wouldn't run out of the damn things.

I don't know what the deal is, but I'm certainly not liking it.

2. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Their can't be THAT many Ironhides can their?

3. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    yeah...

it doesn't help that his character sucks on energon either.

4. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    North Reading Wal-Mart doesn't have any more Alt. Silverstreaks left. At least as of yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. Nothing else new either.

5. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    KB Toys Website (kbtoys.com) now has Omega Supreme in stock for $49.99. Enter KBTOYPERKS as a Coupon Code for an extra $5.00 discount.

6. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    The K-mart in Fitchburg had 1 Smokescreen, 1 Sideswipe, and until I got there, 1 Silverstreak. I'd be willing to bet they also had a Hound. I'm going to keep an eye on them as they should get another shipment soon.

7. Tentakill

Tentakill Badass Death Robot

So, is Unicron on sale at Target?

Does anyone know if Unicron's on sale at the Target in the Lechmere area? I'd be all over a $20 Unicron, if some store would actually do us Boston fans a favor for once. I'm not saying this is a terrible area for finding Transformers, but this is a terrible area for finding Transformers. Yet another reason to hate this city, I suppose… :rolleyes

At least I managed to get two Shockblast figures from <a href="http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/">BBTS</a>, since the chances of finding him around here are slim to none.

I'll give Target a call tomorrow and report back if they can actually tell me whether Unicron's on sale. If so, I'll be going to get one in the next day or two, and will report on the number available at that time.

8. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Target in Woburn had several Armada Unicrons on sale for $20. Not sure how many there were. They were not with the other transformers also.

9. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    The Target in Marlboro, MA, just next to the Mall, has at least 10 Unicrons for 19.99 each. No new Alternators of Energon stuff there though.

As for the Boston area, isn't there a Target in Dorchester near the Toys R Us? I know there is one in the Reading area too.

10. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Found Energon Strongarm and Offshoot at the Saugus Target, but I decided against picking them up. Energon Strongarm just doesn't do it for me, and although Offshoot looks better in person than in photos, he's not on my OMG MUST GET!!1! list.

Found Cliffjumper at the Saugus K-Mart! W00t! :ROCK

New toys . . . they DO exist!!!

11. Optimus

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Offshoot is here already? Must head to the targets later. If he looks more like a mazer tank than Signal Flare he'll go GREAT with Fraudzill- I mean Cruellock and my Goji toys. :D 

EDIT- Offshoot found at Target Greatlands in Davers MA. They didn't have any at the Salem Target.

12. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Found Towline, Downshift, Offshoot, and Energon Strongarm at the Liberty Tree Mall Kohl's in Danvers. Also a picture frame for my sister and a great pair of cargo shorts for myself. But that's not important right now.

13. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After scouring the Kohl's of the area I finally found Tow-Line and Downshift in the Kohl's in Salem NH (not really a MA sighting but close enough). Here is what I found in the others I went to. Date I was there in parentheses sp??.
    Woburn (7/25): According to the Allspark Forum 1 Downshift and Towline were picked up. I did see an Offshot there though. Didn't pick up.
    Medford (7/23): Jack and S@%t.
    Burlington (7/27): An Insecticaon that's it.
    North Andover (7/28): Offshoot, Blue Strongarm, Arcee, Insecticon. All still there when I left
    Salem, NH (7/28): Arcee and Insecticon. I finally gave in and picked up Blue Strongarm and Offshoot with Tow-Line and Downshift

14. DanLyons

DanLyons Vintage Lurker

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I happened to be in Framingham this past Saturday and found the Skids reissue at Toys R Us in Shoppers World. Target had Unicron on clearance for $13.99 as well.

Still haven't managed to see ANY of the new Alternators anywhere though.

15. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    I hit the Kmart in Fitchburg last night. Besides the guy outside begging for money for "gas", they didn't have much. They had the Sideswipe/that beastwars character repaints. They also had the 12 Original trilogy figures too. Fett looks awesome. I'm going over to Target in Marlboro during lunch to see what they have.

16. Prowl2000

Prowl2000 Keep it sealed

Ebay:
    The Target in Marlboro has a couple Omega Supremes. Shit that guy's big. The also have some of those role playing things too.

17. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Yeah, the Salem Target has Omega Supreme and the roleplay weapons too. OS would be nice if his torso wasn't so long. Of some note is that the Salem Wal*Mart is down to their last few Infernos, Snowcats and wave 1 and 2 basics. Hopefully this means New Toys Soon, but judging by current trends in toy distribution and availability, it probably means More Same Old Shit :banghead: 

18. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    KB Toys in Stoneham also has Omega Supreme, but I would suggest picking him up at a Target. The $59.99 price tag is not worth it.

19. Optimus

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Found Alternators Sideswipe at the Danvers Wal-Mart. Didn't get him though, gotta save my money for college.

20. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went out saturday hoping to find something on the tax free day, but the only thing worth noting was the Re-Issue Skids is at the TRU in Peabody. I also saw the Prime Blasters and Megatron swords at most Wal-Marts ans Targets.