Massachusetts Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Lance Halberd, Jul 9, 2003.

1. negative

negative Well-Known Member

Saw the TR deluxe wave with Perceptor, Topspin etc. at Hadley Target on Friday. They had at least 2 of each.

Thank you

2. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any possible way you could help me grab one? I live 50 min away and would drive out there to pick it up if you found more

3. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Peabody TRU has was TLK deluxes and voyagers. Danvers Tarhet had one Octane and one Blitzwing

4. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

Target in Framingham had the new Legends Brawn & Roadburn wave last night. There were 2x Brawn, 3x Roadburn, a few Bumblebees and at least one Kickback present. Grabbed a Brawn and Roadburn. Also present was a Voyager Broadside and I believe a Leader Soundwave. No Octane or Blitzwing yet.
    18518455_634387057437_677027057_n.jpg 18554948_634387087377_585052014_n.jpg

5. SquirtleSquad7

SquirtleSquad7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Taunton Target had Brawn and the red bumblebee repaint if anyone was looking for those. They restocked TLK Wave 1, no wave 2 unfortunately. Still waiting on those.

6. negative

I would, but they were all gone when I was there a couple hours ago. I can keep my eyes out though, which one do you want? Which direction are you coming from?

If anyone is looking for Sharkticons though, they had 3.

Thank you

7. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm coming from RT 9 the Berkshire area
    If you could even let me know via dm and maybe stash one I could easily make a special trip down.
    All but kup and twintwist

8. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Rethink your heroes TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    2 each of TR Brawn and Roadburn at Target in Lanesborough. No sign of TR Wave 4 Deluxes at North Adams Walmart, Pittsfield Walmart, or Target.

9. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 05/28/2017

Sunday May 28th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is May 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon May 28th will entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Transformers Roast "The Bad and the Ugly edition. Now please do not get us wrong we all love TRANSFORMERS but lets face it sometimes they get it all wrong. Who are the offending bots? who has one in their collection. what the worst bot you ever bought? (2) The New movie toys are incoming who getting them and why or why not! (3) 5 is the magic number. Pick 5 to bring. Your top 5 bots or your bottom 5 bots. 5 of the same with the same name or 5 that are bad ass in the same series or size class. Keep an eye out for our other great event this year the dates are listed here. 7/30/17, 9/24/17, 11/26/17

10. SquirtleSquad7

SquirtleSquad7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can anyone recommend any other good Transformers sale/trade groups on Facebook? Just sent a request for the "New England" group, can anyone recommend any others?

11. wrecker

wrecker Particle man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hadley target had 2 perceptor and 2 topspins

12. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

Has anyone seen Octane and Blitzwing anywhere in the Boston area lately? All I keep finding are piles and piles of Broadsides. Thanks in advance!

13. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

1x Kup and 1x Topspin remaining at Framingham Target last night.

14. Moxy

Moxy Member

There was a Quake as well, well hidden at the Framingham Target. Anyways, Topspin and Quake are now gone, left Kup behind.

15. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

Nice. I didn't look very hard, I grabbed the whole wave a few weeks ago from a Walmart.

16. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Rethink your heroes TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pittsfield Walmart has the new TLK endcap out, but nothing besides Wave 1 TLK stuff on it. North Adams Walmart has also put out the TLK endcap and a new Titans Return/RiD endcap, fully restocked with.....a ton of TR Wave 2 Deluxes. No sign of TR Wave 4, Blitzwing/Octane,TLK Wave 2 at either Walmart or Target at the Lanesboro mall.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  17. negative

Target in Hadley had a couple each of the Perceptor wave as of a couple hours ago. (except for the Crocodile guy) I stashed a Quake and a Kup if anyone needs them. They are about 10 feet to the left of the TFs behind some Star Wars Air Hogs X-Wing vs Death Star sets.

Thank you

18. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Did you get a response from The new England Transformers Collectors Group if not hit me up asap

19. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 06/25/2017

Sunday June 25th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Merrymac Games and Comics at 550 Daniel Webster Highway Merrymac NH. 03054 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday June 25th from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon June 25th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Movie Madness! Ok so The Last Knight is out. Did you see it? How was it? Lets" Disgust " It or just Discuss it. (2) In honor of the movies pick one any one and their bots need to fill your lot. Transformers Movie and Tv Show Bots only. (3) " Do you know who I am" Not every bot started it's life in a retail shop. some of them were store exclusives, convention bots, or Special editions. Can we see the special bots that you got? Keep an eye out for our other great event this year the date is listed here 2017 meet ups. October 29th at this location "Until all have one

20. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Anybody spot 6 inch Black Series Tusken Raider or Royal Guard?

Please and thank you.