Massachusetts Imax Get Together

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Decimus, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Decimus

Decimus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Since transformers will be coming out on Imax on the 21st, I feel the need to put together a movie viewing at the Imax theater in Natick. it's kinda in the middle of everywhere and it's kinda off the Pike as well, so people from Boston/Eastern Mass can get there, and people from Western Mass and Central Mass can go. I'm throwing out the date of the 30th only because i'll be in Brookline that day. but we can talk about that and see what other people have for availability. We also gotta check Showings and see what's going on. If anyone who lives out there can check the showings that's would be sweet.

2. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    According to the Jordan's furniture IMAX website, Transformers is showing at the following times on the 30th

11:20 AM, 2:10 PM, 5:00 PM, 7:50 PM

Not sure if I will be able to join you guys because I may have to go at an earlier date since things are a little hectic right now.

3. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    My wife and I are up for that, but it would have to be the 2:10 or the 7:50 showing.

I don't know what works for all you others, we would probably be out by 10:30 the latest going to the 7:50.

4. Decimus

Ebay:
    the 27th works for me too, i'll be in Fitchburg that day. so i can travel down that day. it shows @ 1:20, 4:10, 7:00, and 9:50. i can make the 4:10 showing and the 7:00.

5. Decimus

Ebay:
    So who's coming next week on the 30th. i'm pretty sure we're gunna see the 2:10 showing.

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I wish I could go but I'm in RI(atleast an imax is here)

7. Decimus

Ebay:
    ALRIGHT FINAL NOTICE, WE'RE GOING TO THE 2:10 SHOWING AT JORDON'S on SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 30th. COME ONE, COME ALL. I'LL BE THERE, I'LL BE WEARING SOME KIND OF TRANSFORMER T-SHIRT. WE'LL BE IN A VOLKSWAGEN BUS TOO INCASE PEOPLE NEED TO FIND ME. SEE-YA THERE!!!