Heavy/Scratch: Mass Effect Tali Unmasked

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Unicron9, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

I'm not sure if this is really much of a spoiler since Mass Effect 3 really didn't show her face still anyway aside from a photo, which was a photoshop job on a real model. Still, the title says what it is and the preview thumbnail is a full figure shot rather than a close up to avoid giving much away to those who'd rather find out in the game.
    Anyway, this was done using that photo as reference, so yep, this is pretty much what she looks like.
    The first game did mention that Quarians were the most like humans of the races, and Shepard looked pretty happy with what he saw when she removed her mask in ME2, so I wasn't really surprised at how human she looked.
    Glad she was pretty though and not a snake creature with scales though, because Tali is one of my favorite characters in the games.

Head and hair was mostly sculpted, but I used a random figure's face from the eyes down and painted it all. New head is removable and can be swapped back to the normal head. The new head is all I did here. She should be much more pale, so lets say she finally got some sun here. :) 
    Forgive my imperfect paint work, Its a really small face to paint...

Attached Files:

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    that is brilliant. Very well done.

3. MovieGodOptimus

MovieGodOptimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, it's a custom head or is there a base?