MASK, or Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand for people who can't spell...

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by tikgnat, Feb 3, 2011.

1. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sorry, I couldn't see a thread about MASK when I did a quick search, (which actually surprises me) but I do have a question.

I'm watching the first season episodes, and now I'm watching them, was Matt Trakker and Gloria Baker in a relationship? I ask because I never noticed anything as a kid, but in a bunch of episodes Matt and Gloria are doing couply things together, (like vacationing together in the episode Counter-Clockwise Caper).

And if they were in a boyfriend/girlfriend thing, why not just say so? Cuz right now when I watch it it appears that they are friends 'with benefits'...

Give us your thoughts on this great 80's show!

Edit
    Oh wait, there's a thread in the Toyark about the toys...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  2. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Hmmm... I think I thought there was something going on between them. But as a kid you don't think much about it. You don't actually know about sex (at least in my time, when I was a kid) and you just take it for granted, if you see two grownups of the opposite sex hanging around like them, that they are in a relationship and that everyone else is just friends!

Personally, I hoped that Vanessa Warfield would become good, because she was so hot.

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I think that eventually happened. I think the implication was she falls for Brad Turner and leaves the bad guys...

I can't remember where I got this from, but I just ordered the complete MASK season 2 on DVD so maybe it'll be on there. Either that or is was a post MASK series rumour or fanfic or something?

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    In my fanon t bob kills scott and then self destructs.