Marvel Zombies 2

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Darkhawk79, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Don't know if anyone else is reading this story or if it's already been discussed but i really like the art work and the story behind this. But i am confused about one thing, I read in the black panther comics where Iron Man, Hulk, Giant Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, and Spider-man attacked the Skrull world and then it exploded but what happened after that? How or when did the Phoenix, Thanos, Gladiator and the other gods join the Zombie hero and what happened after the explosion......basically i'm wondering if this was in a comic book that i missed or what.

2. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

You haven't missed anything; Marvel Zombies 2 takes place years and years after the Black Panther issues (For instance, Zombie MU T'Challa is an old man in the first issue of MZ 2)

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    even that guide book didnt fill in the gap either, so i supposed the story's yet to be told, if at all.

4. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    As i'm glad i didn't miss anything i bet that would've been one hell of a story. I mean 6 super powered zombies vs some of the most powerful beings in the galaxy. Also in Marvel Zombies 2 when they are eating on the living planet i'm curious if they finished the job or if he's out there awaiting food.

5. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

Need to pick this one up. I've read the original series, and just got the Marvel Zombies Vs the Army of Darkness collection.

6. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    yeah Marvel Zombies 2 happens 40 years after the skrull world explosion

Can't wait for the next issue!

7. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would guess that they finished the job. They don't want a giant zombie planet consuming all their food, do they?