Marvel US and UK comics

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Wheeljack30, May 13, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Do you think Marvel will release the comics again since its 25 years? Cause i've been looking for the US and UK comics the whole issues and there hard to find and i dont want the paperbacks i want the original 1980 issues.

Thanks

2. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    IDW is rereleasing the UK stuff soon.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Bear in mind, certain issues feature characters who Marvel have the rights to. Those issues tend not to get reprinted. Issue 3 with Spider-Man is one, Circuit Breaker is another who sometimes has her issues left out of compilations.

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Primus Hates You!

News Credits:
    Your post is a bit strange, do you mean released again as singles? Doesn't look like Marvel or IDW will be releasing them as monthly singles, it makes more financial sense for them to sell them as TPBs since most readers want to read old stories in one sitting and not have to wait it out.

5. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You want them to reissue single issues, literally as they were in the 1980s? This will never happen. Get the TPB collections, and if you desperately need them, buy the originals off ebay. Aside from literally a few issues, none of them will set you back by much.