Marvel Transformers Crossovers ; Brown Wolverine & Grey Hulk twin pack ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RedAlert Rescue, Sep 30, 2008.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I've got it into my head that theres a Brown Wolverine Transformer coming out as part of a Twinpack I can't find the picture I've looked through several sites galleries for events.

I thought I saw something on a Twin Pack of a Brown Wolverine Crossover Transformer. and it was packed with another figure (it was just a photographic mock up though) . But I can't remember what the details were.

It might have been packed with the Grey Hulk that's just come out.
    Now it's possible this might have been something else like an early color scheme for Wolverine and it just came out at retail in the yellow and blue instead.

Does anyone know what I may have saw ?
    Its basically the same sort of Idea as the Star Wars Transformers Galactic Showdown pack that have Obi-wan and Vader in it but for Marvel toys instead.

I'd like to know if it's coming out who it's exclusive too and if the pack with the Brown Wolverine in item is Grey Hulk.
    Does anyone remember the picture. it was a packaging mock up at one of the trade shows at the back of the Marvel Transformers Display I believe.

I hope someone can help.

2. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I've haven't heard anything official about a brown-suit Wolverine.

Not sure where you could have got that idea.

3. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Whatever packaging format it takes, and standard retail or some sort of exclusive, i would've thought a brown Wolverine is almost inevitable.

4. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I read some of the news sites regularly and don't recall hearing about this one at all.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I can't imagine where I saw it Oh well thanks anyway.

I Like the Wolverine Transformer he's like a trip back to the 1990's as he's like an Old MEGA in size and style in someways.

A Brown one would look neat.

I was reading something someone else said about Marvel Crossovers which I thought was an interesting thought and that is that the Human Torch might repaint well into The Brotherhood of Evil Mutant's Pyro.

I hope they make more Villans they seems promising in terms of colorfulness and fun to make things like the Green Goblin, The Red Skull, or Electro, Magneto into Marvel
    Transformers.

Thanks for the replies.