Marvel Superheroes Fury Files and you

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Deadend, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    So roughly around march Hasbro is going to be launching a new line entitled Marvel Super Heroes Fury Files. ( furyfiles - default ) That will be using 3 3/4 inch heroes and villians from the Marvel Universe. These are going to be about the size of the 25th anniversary GI Joe line. The same height as the Monster Hunter and Masked Rider Motion Revive figures as well. Sporting varying degrees of articulation that best fits the character (Dardevil, captain america, and spiderman have double jointed knees whereas Ironman does not).

We've been shown a small amount of what is to come. What looks like consists of just the first few waves coming from it out of five for 2009. While they currently make lists for the waves in 2010, and more to come hopefully. Currently we can see those initial first few waves at Marvel News Reviews Images and more - MarvelousNews.com

My query is this, who would you like to see in this line that isn't already shown? Or who would you like to see repainted/remolded and into who?
    And if anyone else would like to show off the awesomeness that is some of the currently available toys to scale to GI Joe that many would love for marvel ( *Cough* the BAF Sentinel, apocalypse, galactus *Cough*). please feel free.

My choices for new molds would be
    1. Doom 2099 (Between him and ROTSS cosmic empowered doom, his other designs have been a bit dated, this guy in particular has never had a toy in his likeness to date.)
    2. Nova (mouth guard head variant or retool)
    3. DarkHawk (He's never had a real figure of himself done yet, and is perfect with ironfist being made too.)
    4. Wolverine and the X-men style Colosus
    5. Wolverine and the X-Men style Gambit
    6. Elektra, white variant too ( The Hand army was already release vs snake eyes in a toys r us set.)
    7. X-Nation's Willow, December, Twilight, Wulf (Can be repainted into wildchild), MetalSmith, Nostromo, Clarion(can be repainted into t'challa's nephew from fantastic force), and Caravan.
    8. AntiVenom
    9. Iron Spiderman
    10. Ultimates Thor
    11. Next Avengers Ultron

Repaints
    1. US Agent (Captain america)
    2. Wolverine and the X-men Style Wolverine (Wolverine or new mold.)
    3. Daredevil 2099 (Daredevil)
    4. Red Hulk (Grey/green hulk)
    5. Cosmic Silver Surfer (Blue Variant of silver surfer to reflect the the captain universe powers.)
    6. Alex Ross New Captain America (Cap again)

Personally, I can't wait to have a decent captain america ready to take on cobra, as the superhero showdown cap looked like he was from marvel zombies...

2. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Everyone! :p 

Definitely wanna see a Sentinel rerelease. I was already using mine with the ~4" Superhero Showdown figs.

3. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:

LMAO! And yeah I need to get the B-A-F sentinel so bad, especially if they release more X-men.

So that's a yes on marvel 2099 as well? xD

4. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I wanna see the BAF Sentinels be released again as a standalone item instead of a puzzle. I really wanna stock up on them.

I want a new mold of Ultron.

For Fury Files I want:

Iron Spider
    War Machine
    Colosus
    Hawkeye
    Dr. Doom
    Titanium Man
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Hobgoblin
    Demogoblin
    Ghost Rider

5. monkeydluffy

monkeydluffy Agent of Hydra

i needs me some 3 3/4 deadpool awesomeness.A deadpool boxset with weasel and bob would be fantastic please hasbro

6. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

Comedy choice that'll never happen?
    Squirrel Girl

More likely?
    Deadpool
    Herc+Cho+Coyote

7. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I would love to have a new Venom for my collection. Thor would be nice as well!