Non-TF: Marvel Legends The Incredible Hulk

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Mar 19, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

First things first, I hate the Hulk. He's a dumb character who it seems like only exists so that other characters can job to him. On top of that, I feel like all his official figures are either too short, or too specifically styled, leading to there not be a real definite Hulk out there. That being said, for some reason I collected various Hulk figures through some trades, and built what I feel is a good example of what a Hulk figure should be. He can now stand eye to with the ML Abomination. He's available on ebay now too

**Please post eBay links in the Transformers on eBay forum. ~TFW2005.com Radicons Staff**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
  2. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    He looks AWESOME! Which figure did you use? Looks like parts of King Hulk.

3. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

He's a really simple recipe: Face Off Hulk Lower torso, Planet Hulk Upper Torso and head, with a shaved down brow and sculpted hair. Unfortunately, the peg on the upper torso was tiny compared to the massive socket of the lower torso, so in connecting him he lost waist articulation. However, his torso joint really makes up for it, making the loss an acceptable one. I think if I were to do him again I might sculpt the face to be a little different, or at least make the eyes more visible.

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I like the Hulk, but that aside this looks sweet.

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    That mug makes me think: Hulk ate bad burrito. :lolol  With that being said, he definitely reminds me of a Heroes Reborn Hulk. The colors used were just right too. Excellent work!