Heavy/Scratch: Marvel Legends Symbiote Infected Deadpool

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Jan 20, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I would hate to meet up with either half separately, but together! Day-um!! Awesome job sir, great work!:thumbs2: 

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    dude, that's awesome... is it a 6 inch or 3 3/4 inch figure?

4. ---The RAt

---The RAt Well-Known Member

So would he still talk to himself, or would he talk to the symbiote, or would there be a three way fight between himself, deadpool, and symbiot???

5. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Well it seems like he always has two voices in his head that he talks too, so I guess now there'd be three... so a four way fight.

@Lumpy: Its a 6 inch one. I'm not a huge fan of the 3 inch ones. The articulation is lacking, and they're ridiculously expensive for what you get. I remember when I was a kid and the Star Wars Power of the Force line came out, and they were something like $3.99 or $4.99. Even now, with plastic costing what it does, that just sounds much more appropriate for figures of that size then $7.99.

6. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

That is AWESOME!!!!!
    Is he a bad guy now?

7. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

i dunno. I've never really thought of Deadpool as much of a good guy in the first place. More morally apathetic. He'll do anything good or bad for the right amount of money, I imagine it'd be that same now.

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    i totally agree with that...

and this too, i'm not a fan of the small ones... got rid of most of my larger ones too now... but i'll never sell my deadpool... and depending on the price, i may try for this one... cuz its awesome... it'd be a fun subject for a oneshot comic...especially since marvel is just whoring him out now...

9. Lumpy

News Credits:
    nice price so far on that figure... its outta my range, but i hope it sells well for you...

10. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Yeah I know, it shot up there really quick. I wasn't expecting that at all, especially since he was, in a way, just a "throw away" custom. I really wanted to test out making bendy tendrils, but I didn't really feel like making a normal Venom. So i thought "you know who I really like right now? Deadpool". Jin Saotome did a pretty awesome symbiote Deadpool who was thin and sleek, and I didn't want to just copy his, so I went in the opposite direction with it.

You're right too, Marvel is really whoring him out right now, but that doesn't bother me. He's not to Wolverine proportions of exposure yet, so they can keep it coming.

11. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah, but he's getting there quickly... 3 ongoings, 1 mini about to drop, plus being on the cover of 15 books he has nothing to do with, and then the extra Siege Variant too... i just hope he doesn't become Wolverine...