Marvel Legends Spider-woman question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by coffeeg0dd, Apr 3, 2006.

1. coffeeg0dd

coffeeg0dd Lurker

Hi there

Just wondering whats up with teh marvel legends Spider-woman figure... all the pictures i've seen from toy fair and such show her with what looks like no articulation at all? Will she have? Am I Blind? is it normal for the ones at conventions to show up with no articulation?

P.s. anyone know any marvel legends fan sites with good galleries?

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm, I've been way behind the scene with regards to upcoming releases of Marvel Legends. All I know is that a Marvel Select Spider-Woman is going to be released...soon.

Comparing with Marvel Legends figures, Marvel Select figures have less articulation...but if what you really saw was a Marvel Legends Spider-Woman...I can assure you, that articulation won't be a complaint unless your expectations are sky-high...

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She'll have articulation. A lot of the figures ToyBiz shows at ToyFair and similar are mock-up sculpts, before articulation is added. If you looked closely at the Modular Armor Ironman, for instance, you could also tell that the figure on display was basically a statue (although unlike Spider-Woman, his articulation was sculpted in and mapped out).

4. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter