Non-TF: Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Feb 10, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Everyones favorite Avengers blonde bombshell, Ms. Marvel. Shes easily my favorite Marvel heroine, and I've always wanted to make a figure of her, but had a hard time finding a proper base, since shes so... ample. I found my muse in the ML Savage She-Hulk, but she needed some work first. She had bare feet so that needed to be sculpted. Also, she had a strange bikini with some serious texture on it, so that had to be sanded down, then those areas had to be resculpted. I kept the straps because they happened to form the outline of Carols costume. I didn't just want the torso part of the costume to have raised edges though, so sculpted on the tops of the gloves and boots too. Finally sculpted the sash, and gave her a full repaint, and she was done. The last picture is the WiP. Shes on ebay now @: Custom Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel Avengers - eBay (item 190372299410 end time Feb-17-10 17:00:34 PST)

Attached Files:

2. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very nice, i cant even tell what the base figure was, let alone that it was shulky

3. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    this looks great!!! That she hulk mold is the hottest mold in the marvel legends line!!!

4. Jukebox Prime

Jukebox Prime Musi-Con

Agreed. And you did a great job modding it sir!

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

The divine Ms. M indeed. Looks great!

6. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    Duuuude, this is awesome! Ever since I played Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 I've wanted to make her now. Great idea and the She Hulk head is perfect!