Non-TF: Marvel Legends Modern Omega Red

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Apr 4, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Soooo... once again, a character I'm not a huge fan of, as he just screams "I'm from the early 90's!", but he was in a somewhat recent Wolverine (where the ragin' Canadian finally offed the poor bastard) where he was utterly badass. He just tore apart an entire SHIELD unit, then finished off the annoying Wildchild. This figure isn't really a direct copy of his look in those comics, more of a generalized update of his original costume.

Its funny, the idea was to make him a little shorter than the official OR, but this guy ended up almost an inch taller. It works for him though, cause the torso and upper legs are properly bulky now, which fits the rest of his limbs. His shoulder pads were in desperate need of changing too, as the official ones are a bit too Liefeldian(TM) for me. So Lord Thor is lending his to the project. A full repaint later, and we have a properly huge and imposing Omega Red. He's currently available on ebay

*Please post your eBay auction links in the eBay forum. Thanks! ~TFW2005 Radicons Staff*

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  2. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    love it
    i hate this charecter aswell but u made him look good

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think you did a great job on this one :thumb