Non-TF: Marvel Legends Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Jun 22, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

Last year a Juggernaut figure came out in the Spiderman Classics line that was... god, it was just dreadful. It was yellow and brown for some reason, it could barely make use of its elbow articulation because its forearms were so ridiculously bulbous. Its hands were the size of watermelons... the problems go on and on.

SO, i decided to see if I could make a decent figure out of him. I swapped out his forearms and hands for those of a Thor figure, sculpted on his belt, some shoulder armor, and his knuckle bands, and gave him a full repaint. Now, I kind of like him. He's a good representation of a more human proportioned Juggernaut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

This is gorgeous.

3. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice custom work. Everytime I see that figure I debate whether or not to buy it. The thing that stops me everytime is the look of the figure with the helmet on. It looks horrible, but without the helmet with just the skullcap it's pretty sweet.

4. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

yeah, the helmet is a little too egg shaped. Not sure what made them go for that, as I don't think its ever been depicted that way.