Marvel Legends: Giant Man (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Mr.Roboto, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    So I was wondering about the case breakdown. Has anyone reported if each case would come with all 9 regular figures + 2 variant figures + unknown double or would the cases just be mixtures? I've been thinking of buying a case of these but not sure whether I would get everything plus the variants.

I love the Sentry figure (regular and variant) and Thor. But in all, the figures look great. To get a complete series I have to buy online cause finding a complete set at Wal-Mart around here would be a waste of time.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well if you find a case for a good price, let me know because I need one too!

3. coffeeg0dd

coffeeg0dd Lurker

when are these due out anyway?

4. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I think it's been said that a case contains all of the regular figures and the variants, as at least one variant is needed to get every piece of Giant Man. I would imagine there's 20 figures in a case, 2 of each regular except AoA Weapon X and Sentry, as they are the two with variants. But who knows? ToyBiz didn't ship two complete Galactuses in the Series 9 cases (though that did have something to do with the fact that there were 7 parts and 14 figures per case).

And I'd also like to know when this assortment is due. I can't wait to get my terribly ugly (mainly his face) ML Havok, as ToyBiz will no doubt never make another Havok figure EVER (but I'm still praying for an ML X-Factor Havok eventually).

5. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've only found two ML variants at retail before, so I'm really bummed that you *have* to find the variants to complete the Giant Man figure. I've not heard any case breakdowns, but on another board someone was saying these variants may not be too hard to find, so who knows. Either way, I shouldn't be worried about these things since I have to save my money any way!

I mostly just want Captain Britain I guess.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to jesse falcon (chief of TB), the varients will be more 'regular' this time round as in more evenly packed due to the fact that you need a varient to complete Giant Man...I dunno what the situation will be like but he's been pretty honest so far...me? I'm just cheesed that I won;t be getting this awesome line in my country! Baaaahh!!

7. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I've heard that there are 3 varients (burnt AOA Wolvie, bearded Sentry and a 3rd unknown) and that each varient has the same Giant Man piece. Also, each of the three varients are supposed to be in every box. So it's true that you must get a varient to complete G-Man, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get one of the three.

I preordered a case (from Wizard I think) because I was afraid of missing out, but I certainly paid a premium for it. I think this is probably the best ML wave ever.

8. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I could care less about the giant man figure, I really want the havok. Hopefully the finished product will look a little better than the toy show pics.