marvel legends future

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Lumpy, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    so, i heard something about hasbro picking up marvel in 07, but whats gonna happen for the rest of this year? are the 3 waves still coming out, or is it all scrapped, or does no one know...

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    All I know is that there's at least 2 more series of it coming out. Series 13, the Onslaught wave (he's got freaking goat legs!) which has Green Goblin, Pyro, Lady Deathstrike, Loki, Blackheart, and Abomination. And then there's the Mojo wave, which has 1st Appearance Iron Man, Luke Cage, Baron Zemo, Falcon, Psylocke and Longshot. And not only do they come with parts of Mojo, but also X-babies.

Here's the thread about 'em at the temp Allspark boards

http://s10.invisionfree.com/allspark/index.php?showtopic=1107

3. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

From my understanding from more trust worthy sources on TNI forums, for this year Marvel/Toybiz will be useing other factorys and doing the distribution and stuff them selves after they canceled the contract with ToyBiz World Wide*see Marvel/Toybiz = designers and stuff while TBWW was the distributor and had the factorys make the toys* Once 2007 starts Hasbro will be what TBWW was for Marvel/Toybiz, distributor and factorys while Marvel/TB will still be doing the toy designing and choices.

But nothing is confirmed, i figure we should get the answers at Toyfair, but for now, try not to worry hehe.

4. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
  5. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Oooooooh!!! Onslaught in his final form!!! And, no, I don't mind the goat legs one bit. :p 

And FA Iron Man looks pretty decent...not too badass at all (which is what I was worried about). I'd go with the gray over the gold, though, from the low res image posted.

EDIT: Kind of perturbed they're using one of Cage's dorky old costumes. Would've preferred one of his New Avengers looks, or even his Secret War suit.