Marvel Legends Figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Squall42080, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I collect Iron Man toys in addition to Transformers...(he's my all-time favorite Marvel character...)

But alas, in order to get his two most recent toys, I had to buy the sets they were included in.

So, what I would like to do is trade or sell the extra figures...

Here is what I have:

Marvel Legends - House of M Box Set, including Hulk, The Inhuman Torch, and the It. (Again, the only thing I took is the Iron Man figure, Iron Man accessories, and the stand...even the comic book is still in the box...although it looks a little crumpled up.) $30 Shipped in the US

Marvel Legends - Face-Off Arch Enemies Mandarin. This is the masked version that comes with the standard yellow and red Iron Man. This comic book has been opened...I couldn't resist, but I will throw it in if asked.) $8 shipped in the US

The prices are not set in stone, and if you feel they are unreasonable, PM me with an offer. Basically all I did was the math, and the $40 set I took $10 off, and the $15 set I took $7 off.

As far as trades, I am looking, (like everyone else) for Transformers Classics Jetfire, and Grimlock. I am also looking loose Alternators, but not for the more common ones, i.e. Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Tracks, (remember when he was rare...), Skids, Sunstreaker...

I also recently got a Gameboy Advance Micro, so I'd like a game or two...Zeldas, Marios, Metroids, Megamans...the classics.

2. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Bump for lowered prices...

3/4 House of M Boxset for $25 shipped, or $7 shipped for Mandarin