Non-TF: Marvel Legends Deadpool (Cable and Deadpool Era)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by whiskeytango, Apr 11, 2010.

1. whiskeytango

whiskeytango Combaticon

This is a custom I never wanted to make. I love Deadpool, but I don't like this costume (i think its because of the techy stuff on his chest straps that appear to serve no purpose), and since there are so many versions out there in it, I would have been happy to stay away from it. However, I got a request for two orders from this guy: one was to make an MvC2 Cable that I quote "looks like Kyle Robinsons", and the other was to make this version of Deadpool. I have yet to turn down a order, so I took these, after of course informing the customer of my fee's which he consented to. Long story short, I finished this guy first, and the jerk balked at the cost (under $100, like he'll find a custom Deadpool on the evilbaay cheaper than that), and refused to pay. So now I'm stuck with this and a half finished Cable that I may or may not ever get around to. So I pretty much hate this custom.

Having said that, there are a few things I like about him. I like his wrist/forearm guards a lot, as well as the practice painting a vibrant shade of a color and it coming out well. Most of all though, I like the head. Why you ask? Because its completely sculpted from scratch. I didn't have another Moonknight head lying around, so I just thought "what the hell, I'll give it a shot", and I think it came out great. I actually prefer it to another custom with the moonknight head, as this one is a little bit wider.

His swords came from a source I never thought I'd be using: the re-released vintage TMNT Leonardo. I think they work well once they're all painted up. Like his Steampunk alter ego, he's up on ebay now too

**Please post eBay links in the Transformers on eBay forum. ~TFW2005.com Radicons Staff**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2010
  2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Good job!

3. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter