A friend of mine suggested that I make a custom that was really playable. Everyone knows how hard that can be with paint wear and just how customs are generally more fragile than store bought toys (unless that toy is made by NECA, ZING!). The best way of course to make a playable custom is to make it out of parts that are the same color as you'll be painting. So, I started looking around my fodder, and came to realization that the only parts I had in the right colors to make a full figure could only be made into a... Deadpool. I wasn't really a fan of the idea of churning out 3 DPs in 1 week, however I am in the process of moving into a more expensive place right now, and Deadpools do bring in money, so I caved. I'm actually pretty pleased with the results, as I've tested alot of different poses, and he's showing no paint wear, so I guess thats mission accomplished. I can't decide whether to name this guy "Roidspool" or "90's style Deadpool". I'm learning towards 90's style. Even though in the 90's Deadpool was drawn as pretty slender, I still feel like the exaggerated proportions of this guy looks like 90's art. Throw in an appropriately absurd looking pistol, and there you have it.