Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series lot of 6 figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sonscreen, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

PAYMENT TERMS:
    Paypal and USPS Postal money orders are OK but I ship only when payment is received. I normally ship the day after payment is made or if trading on a agreed upon date.

SHIPPING:
    I use USPS priority service w/ delivery confirmation and for most items will start at $4.55. If my estimate is more than the actual shipping, I will send you a rebate via Paypal.
    I can only ship within the US. The extra postage to other countries would defeat the purpose of this sale.

Ask questions if something is unclear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series lot of 6
    Hi you are looking at 6 of the regular figures from the Marvel Legends Apocalypse Series. The big Apocalypse figure is NOT included. I’m asking $30 + shipping for the lot.

Maestro – The crown is cool
    Sasquatch – very impressive texture, too bad his right ankle feels loose, he still stands fine though
    X-23 – reminds me of an evil Bratz doll she has flip out shoe knives!!!
    Iron Fist – he’s not that exciting, probably because I don’t remember the character
    Wolverine – the old standby
    Bishop – easily my favorite from the series, he has guns and holsters for them!!!

[​IMG]

2. Sonscreen

bump

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm tempted.

4. BoBe-Patt

BoBe-Patt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    nice... If you decide to break up the lot, I'd be interested in the bishop...

5. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Mmm.. very tempted. I bought Bishop two weeks ago but I'm thinking about getting the lot so I can save some $$$. How much would shipping be to SoCal?

6. Sonscreen

What’s the zip code? It could be ugly since Maestro and Sasquatch are heavy and I’m on the east coast. I’ll see if they’ll fit into a flat rate box when I get off work late tonight.

7. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

8. Sonscreen

Hi Priority is 10.70 and Parcel Post is 8.89. I’m basing this off my guess of a 4 lb shipping weight.

EDIT:
    The backing boards won't fit well in the flat rate Priority box but the comics and figures do. The price is $8.60 anywhere in the USA.