Marvel Legendary Comic Book Heroes On Ebay

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Primeconvoy1, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I will! And my goal is..Conan!!! I've waited ages for a decent Conan figure which have a good sculpt and is posable! Thanks for posting links...I kinda like the packaging!

3. AlphaPrime

AlphaPrime Neo Autobot Commander

I'm only getting like 2 figures from the whole two first waves, Savage Dragon(gonna go for the variant thats wearing the shirt) and Super Patriot, i woulda got Witchblade but she doesn't have any swivles in her upper arms and i would rather have sigma 6 elbows over double elbows but no swivle.

Other wise the other characters just don't interest me, i'm a Marvel collector first and everything else second, besides TF(but even they are taking a back burner with all the movie crap coming out, i mean sure some of the few non movie character figs look good)

4. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

Any idea on who's going to carry these?

5. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As far as I know, most of the major retail chains including Walmart, TRU, and Target according to Jesse Falcon of Marvel Toys.

I plan on getting all of these guys. I read a ton of Image books when they first came out including Savage Dragon and Cyberforce.
    I also read Pitt and the BAF is dead on. That figure has an amazing sculpt. The only one I'm not familiar with is Madman, but I'll still get him just for Timmy and the BAF part.