Heavy/Scratch: marvel/gijoe/war within/classics scorponok

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by kdog, Feb 7, 2011.

1. kdog

kdog Well-Known Member

whats up radicons. back with another:bay  custom. finally i got some paint on this beast. this could play out in alot of ways. it could be an armored chopper for a gijoe/marvel crossover. on the other hand it could be a big as duocon/ headmaster. but any ways it has a lot of directions i can go with this beast. just glad to get most of it painted. the painting along was making me tired still needs some touch ups. well any ways here is the story. after seeing how powerful megatron had become. scorponok knew he had to become stronger if he was going to over throw the tyrant. he made a deal with destro to work with doom to give him the ultimate power he need. with destros weapons and dooms science he knew he would become a force that was unstopable. merged with cybertronian titaiunm and vibrainuim his body was indestructable. also infused with a solar powercore that drew power from the sun it self making him no longer to refuel off energon anymore. the power he had gain made him possible the most strongest of all cybertronians for now. with super atom spliting fusion cannon and speed second to none scorponok is a force that none would want to challenge:ev: .

Attached Files:

2. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Well-Known Member

I love it, but I'd go with a different head on that, if you weren't already. It looks so tiny! Still, sweet painting on it, and I love the gun.

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    HOLY FECES!!... what gun is that???

4. kdog

kdog Well-Known Member

the gun is a mix of unicron chest cannon cybertron metroplex staff and primus leg cannons.

5. grayfox

grayfox Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The gun = total win; I love it

The figure = Very nice! Clever use of the Armada Unicron arms. One thing though, by looking at the pics, I thought the helicopter was part of the robot somehow. Too bad it doesn't transform. Maybe find a way to hook it to Scorpy's back while in robot mode?

Keep up the great work dude!

6. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Incredible work! Incredible! That gun is epic! Love the paint job.

7. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Oh this is VERY cool!

8. autobotchico

autobotchico Well-Known Member

that is crazy gun bro!

9. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    i agree on his head being a wee bit small but that's the g1 scorp's mold's fault.
    besides that,everything matches well!!!
    i like the tank mode the best,but the icing on the cake is the peacemaking bfg!!:drool: 

10. kdog

kdog Well-Known Member

thanks guy for the comments. yeah the head is kind of small, but like chansformers said its that scorps mold and i want it to be a headmaster. i could add headmaster teen since they are a little bigger. it would be cool if the heli part could transform. the reason i didnt put it on his back cause it act as a drone or could be flown by a pilot. feel free to make more c&cs. like i say a custom can be never done always room for improvement. thanks guys:thumbs2: 

11. Robot_art

Robot_art Well-Known Member

Cool