Marvel Essentials

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by ambushbug74, Sep 21, 2006.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I am just kinda getting back into comics after a few years away. I like the Essentials as I was never a big Marvel reader and it's nice to get a lot of issues in one volume for a cheap price. Curently I am reading the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe edition Volume 1 and 2. I love these because I have always been more into histories then anything else, sad part is the histories by now are far from accurate, but it gives me a nice idea. I wish DC would do this to their "Who's Who" series. Anyway, I was wondering what I should pick up next, I'll probably get the Essential Punisher, but I have been looking at the Essential Godzilla. Was wondering if anyone has read that and if it is cheasy or not. Just wondering what others would recomend I pick up. :)  Thanks in advance.

2. Primal

Primal Moderator

News Credits:
    Coming 2007

Source: Newsarama

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I have all my original Who's Whos someplace around here. The issue with the Joker was actually the first comic I ever bought. I love that series.

4. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

Tomb of Dracula, awesome 70s series by Marv Wolfman with great art from Gene Colan.