Marvel Digital Comic?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DaggersRage, Jan 30, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

So, I'm not much of a comic collector, be nice if I was but there is just so many. I took a look at some samples of Marvel's Digital Comic thingy that I can read online and that sounds like a good option. From what I gather, it's a service for 4.99 a month that lets me view Marvel's collection online using my web browser. Thats sounds pertty good to me, has anyone used this before?

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't used it, but I've heard some reviews and it doesn't sound like it's worth the money. The issues available are pretty random - a lot of obscure miniseries from the 90s, for example - and any newer books are only up in part of a storyline, so you have to go out and buy the trade and/or issues to read the rest. Apparently the interface is a little bit clunky, too. The service is a step in the right direction, but not a big enough one.

3. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

That's the feeling I got when I was looking around the selection of comics. Damnit.